Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I get where youre comming from with this, but I dont think you need to have read thread to activley participate in current events and get reads based on current context, you dont necissarily need that level of context for the majority of reads

The thing about Otter is we have several people stating a feeling of insecurity with the game state, and Otter’s play has directly contributed to that gamestate whereas Otter themselves has completely avoided participating in it.

What I really want to see from them is some more actual content because the wagon hopping feels calculated.

Im very confident in bionic town so that one being at a 3 is iffy for me personally cuz I wouldnt want to see if end up flipping

Understand that my motivation to play this game is not at its highest right now.

I do not have a particularly strong townread on Crescent, but much of the wagon on her feels like it is motivated by policy rather than by a genuine, thoughtful case. If you feel someone is behaving unacceptably and you do not want to play with them, that should be handled through the report button, not through the voting one. I townread or at least townlean everybody on the wagon, but I do not think it is motivated by victory, I think it is motivated by frustration.

I do not think Bionic is a wolf. I think he’s careless town. The way he’s boldly challenged me and other players without backing down is frustrating, but it is not something that ever gets one townread, nor does it actually end up advancing much wolf agenda.

I am hesitant to use meta from games I did not play, but I will say that a glance over Bionic’s posts in Popcorn3 shows a player who struggled to express a single read, even when grilled over it. He was too afraid to express a single opinion. He shows none of that fear here, and it would be a striking gameplay difference between the two games. Again, though, this is not conclusive, and players are capable of improving from game-to-game.

otterpopd is a player who has been plenty towny and the wagon against her is unwarranted. She seems completely unconcerned with projecting town or pushing agenda, and pushes with a genuine curiosity toward the game which is virtually identical to the game we played where she was town (and I N1ed her). She is also a stronger solver who I would like to continue having in the game; to misexecute a town otterpopd would be a waste.

SirDerpsAlot is the only current major wagon I can really see myself supporting by the end of the day. Dec, Frostwolf103, and Someone are other players who I do not feel I have reason to townread, though I currently believe there to be wolves among my townreads who I have not yet sufficiently evaluated.

1 Like

This is something to think about at least.

What has the indefinite jester been doing?

The trouble with an Otter flip though is that it doesn’t tell us much of anything regardless of what he flips.

Have you read any of my posts from the past few hours? Or is this based off up to when I went to sleep last night

What has been “plenty towny” about Otter spending the last 17 hours doing nothing but jumping between wagons for inconsistent reasoning? If you townread her I would like to know where the townread comes from.

Bionic if not clear

1 Like

Otter is a she/her.

I mean it will have some spew, but does this mean you prefer to vote high posters?

I will say im glad to see at least one person agrees with me on this front

He is my strongest scumread ATM

This point is fair. Unless some spicy stuff happens you generally get less out of flips like that.

1 Like

Bruh I did not notice this, idk how pings work on this website

Ok, but what are they doing specifically, why do you SR them

And for those saying town read same question phrases inversely to you

Who’s the jester?

I do think bionic is acting weird tho

I’m asking about bio cause I can kinda trust my owns reads on them as I have a grip on how they play caused we’ve played b4