Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

That’s mostly my meta of them yes, the problem is sitting through and finding where they hide theirs true thoughts, because they do always add it in somewhere.

Nah it still mafia

nvm thought you were replying to smn else too many thoughts going on at once

And? There is always the expectation of some semblance of a read that is at least strong or has semi decent reason, yours don’t, and ur voting now doesn’t feel townie.

I want what they have been doing pointed out or at least talked about so I can kinda form a more solid read on them

Like jack-in-the-box in some ancient coffin, loaded with lot of C4.

(No scratch most of the post, besides the jack-in-the-box)

You gonna actually make a read or are you gonna keep robot posting

Its the lack of what theyve been doing I think people are having issue with?

I don’t see him as actually having reads at all and I’ve kind of been wondering if he’d actually come up with any seriously independent thought and it really hasn’t happened.

I’m unnerved in general on both sides of this coin. His behavior is anti-town in a vacuum but I feel like if he’s scum that any half-decent scumteam should’ve been coaching him so he could get something resembling a coherent thought out.

Meh I don’t really like thinking about the whole aspect of “coaching”, too much wifom for my liking

I don’t have the time to back read and actually coalesce reads like I want to, so no, I won’t, unless people start reply pointing or speaking about the only person I am confident on reading in a vacuum, as anyone else I don’t feel I have enough info to read to a standard that I consider acceptable. Come Day 2 I will be making reads and the such

1 Like

One of my recent scumwins had me carrying my newbie roleblocker to a day 5 victory so hard it threw my back out.

VOTE: derps

And that’s Bionic?

Effectively

Yup, as I e played with them before, and trust myself to not totally drop the ball off disinformation

Sounds like something schro would do lol, but that’s you, and it doesn’t really help me much, since my perception of you is that you are an extremely good player on both sides.

What are your actual reads

1 Like

can we just vote out derps today

otter*