Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Why are we bringing up Jesters in the first place the role is banned as it should be

With the caveat of having no reason to change vote except other ppl changed vote

Yes, but it is unlikely, it is more likely to be either a trigger happy towny, or a frightened towny, then either of those as wolf

I just feel like bionics tone is so clearly different from popcorn

Shh, I am asking Dec. It feels more of social deduction thing and not the role itself.

Bionic just is a jester, not speaking of the role

1 Like

Disagree tbh

this feels exactly the same

I think u are just voting to survive which isn’t contextually wolfy on its own because anyone should be trying to live, but I fail to see any meaningful solving and ur only notedable scum reads are voting rheea because walls are the devil and crescent because you don’t like how they are handling you, which makes no sense to me given that they town read u for most of the day phase

Which one

They havent done a lot in the solving category but if you skim this and that game I refuse to belive you can actually come out with the thought that their tone is the same

Clowning around in general, distracting town?

I need little more details than that.

Like no matter what lolol, they are always tomfollery’s incarnate untill late game, and even then sometimes they don’t stop

It’s day 1 lol

The popcorn3 one where they were town I played with and guessed them as a wolf before getting shot

I was in the popcorn game I read Bio’s messages

Popcorn is an entirely different type of game.

1 Like

I had the final shot

I probably had problems with these lines. (So you are telling neither of this are sarcasm?)

I was replying to Crescent