Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I take solace in knowing that yall will kill the wolves on me and bionic when one of us dies today

Edit by way of post? Because editing usually isnā€™t allowed

I didnā€™t notice ate from leafia, and they can get pretty emotional regardless of their alignment, they have been a lot better in their more recent games

Why not just add a * at the end of the post lol

mmm

this is townie

I mean, if they die and flip town itā€™ll be more important for me to look at em, and if they flip scum the same, so either way

Being a carry isnā€™t my strongest suit because early game is my weakest time. There isnā€™t enough data there.

I have a tendency to be sticky because Iā€™m just below the tier of player that dies just for existing but Iā€™m good enough that itā€™s hard to vote me out as either alignment. The last time I was voted out of a game was in a Kingmaker game where the day 1 king was a misogynist, and I was the only female player in the game.

You can guess how that went.

I knew that already but appreciate the vote of confidence

Cuz people wonā€™t know why you are double posting, and spam is most of the times against the rules as well.

Damn thatā€™s hella cringe

if youre confident in reading them why not read them now ?

oh fair

Sultan was Indy last game that really had no reason not to openly townside though, so Iā€™m not sure how much comparison can be drawn directly.

Time left in day, and the fact I need to go do something in a minute and probably wonā€™t be back til after EoD

I actually like this question from derps

/Shrug

So vote otter to keep me alive an extra day to scumread :D

I mean I cant argue with you their so fair enough lol

Any last questions for me B4 I go? I will read during night

Going to give Dec a slight townlean here.

No.

No.

I donā€™t even have one iota of AtE.