Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

TRUE

I feel like a good morning post is a bit different tho, gets my words as I read through what I missed out on due being consumed by slep.

2 Likes

Do you make anything of my etha/baker read specifically, or is your opinion on wallposts all you habe to say there

Super agree on the baker read. Walls and goofing around are gonna give off different vibes. I agree a little bit on the Etha view itself, but not so much with what Etha was thinking. It seems townie to me to make that claim, but I donā€™t fully believe boldness= wolfiness.

So, I agree with what was said mostly, but I donā€™t have a lot of full reads from it aside from the partial townie on Etha.

1 Like

the most recent popcorn game

oh wow i thought this would be easier to find nevermind

so much litter from the FAM thing. why didnt people just make 1 event thread this confuses me

Popcorny Mafia :popcorn: (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY) - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies @Zorvo

good morning chat

1 Like

Morning Etha! Happy 500 posts into the game everyone also!

Iā€™d be lying if Zorvoā€™s wall didnā€™t at least have my brain stirring a bit to think about what my take was and thatā€™s just what my opinion was.

I donā€™t think being the first vote on someone is a sheep vote though LOL

:wave:

Kinda like on how my first vote is on you, yeah? Because haha funny vote Etha time.
UNVOTE

I donā€™t have much meta on Kanave.
But yeah, I think that from what Iā€™ve seen it holds true.

I could be turbo posting harder but I was playing Wildfrost last night

Iā€™ve definitely missed something
Why?

this is vague

were these two scumreads not the same person
I thought she was implying Etha in both

I agree with this for the most part, but the last thing you mentioned is fine I think
if I made a read that was almost a guess and then people jumped on it I would feel a little bad so if I was her I wouldnā€™t feel great about putting the spotlight on Etha

overall I do think Etha looks better than Baker atm

was asleep

LOL true

Kana has been this aggressive with me outside of games

that posts is ~how Nuto usually posts
I canā€™t remember his alignments in other games Iā€™ve played with him, though, save for Hurdy-Gurdy where he was town

tbf the inexperienced players (Etha and Jormok) are still skilled at social deduction games they just donā€™t play FM specifically very often

good meowning

1 Like

I also donā€™t like how Baker tried to imply lol was slanking when they came into thread at almost the same time
like heā€™s low on the post count but
idk I just donā€™t see it

Me? Vague? No way.

2 Likes

I donā€™t like that

4 Likes

Donā€™t give me away! They canā€™t know I am a mastermind at this kinda stuff! How could you! </3

1 Like

I do, I think itā€™s funny. A very Miu thing to say, hope the Kiibo side provides good evidence later on in the game tho!

2 Likes

well actually it was mainly about Etha I just didnā€™t wanna be rude and be like ā€œand Jormok is ASSā€ (joking)

tbf mech heavy stuff doesnā€™t transfer super well to FM so you definitely have some wiggle room (this is an excuse for you to go under the radar again)