Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

Exactly! Super good info! So I put it with the info group.

I will admit I didn’t know what info it would provide, just that it would, thank you for clarifying it to me!

1 Like

LOL
anytime

it can also confirm certain other PR like the previously mentioned desperado

and Jailkeeper, assuming the jailed person knows that they are jailed
that wasn’t specified in the rolecard like it was with Bartender, though

I thought it would be better for protection, like if someone is super townie and might get yoinked by the mafia, just protect them.

no yeah Jailkeeper is protection
I’m saying a Bartender can confirm a Jailkeeper in the same way it can confirm a Desperado

Gotcha, misunderstood! Ty for clarifying.

So which is the third protection role? (Because I see only 2 clear protection role (doc+JK), and two others, which vaguely can be called protective (bulletproof/bartender))

I went with Bulletproof over Bartender, because it is just a 1 time self protection. Which technically is a protection, but only works on themself. I thought bartender would be better at info gathering, or could provide some info, so I lumped it with the information instead.

Than I guess you put Desperato as the Third investigaton role, am I right?

nah, killing. though, it is good info. Here’s the full list, in case ya missed it!

Doing it that way, makes the choices interesting…
(Unlike when you group it the other way around)

Interesting how? ALSO I figured out how to quote, let’s gooooooo

Yes and No.
It’s all under the assumption that Marluna is a wolf when Marluna can be town.

It’s like
Marluna!Wolf = Kiiruma!Wolf
Marluna!Town = Kiiruma!Null

As in, I don’t know which I would choose, if I need to decide without knowing the other two groups.
Unlike the example guava is suggesting. (For example if I would have to choose from the three indecisive, Tracker is an obvious choice. Or from the 3 1-shots, Desperato is an obvious pick.)

Part of it is.

First this part here, it’s not like I don’t expect you to be like “I’m used to that” I just hate how you’re doing that.

Like the last part is correct but you didn’t even check to see why I’m voting Jormok and I never stated I individually wolf read you.

Meaning I probably picked pretty well! Good to know. Of course, it’s not guarenteed, but I’m gonna be looking for if I’m right in either reveals or claims as like a bonus game for myself.

is this what this means or am I still misunderstanding

Yoooooo Guava with the paint! let’s goooooo. Also, that’s what I’m getting from it.

1 Like

cuz if w!Marluna flip means that Kiiruma is w then w!Marluna+t!Kiiruma is not possible
therefore, there are more worlds where Kiiruma is wolf than average since we’ve eliminated a world where he is town

but I could still not be understanding :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: