Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

Feels like towny self conciouness to me, not trying to hedge just showing genuine distrust of their own sucess rate without discounting the reads

noted

VC by Frost

Jormok (2): Kiiruma, Zorvo
Etha (2): Jormok, baker
Kanave (1): scoot
Marluna (1): Etha
guavagudetama (1): Kanave
baker (1): lol

Not Voting (5): guavagudetama, Marluna, beancat, crazynuto, Zenon

Friendly reminder Day 1 ends in 26 hours and 15 minutes with plurality vote wagon

i was collecting raspberries so i can make jam from them

and was taking a nap during the day

productive

Kanaveā€™s probably one of the more experienced players in this game, so I donā€™t want to just let Kanave fly under the radarā€¦ but for now, I think Kanaveā€™s more likely to be town

do you have a good meta on them you would say?

Donā€™t remember. Was awhile ago.

Frinckles has actually been on here before under @FRink he was a group scum and had fun and won with his partner Jarek. Think he was also wolves with Richard and Leafia as well.

I invited him to this game but I guess he decided not to join. :man_shrugging:

ftr i already think kiruma is towny seems different than what they were when we were mafia together in the popcorn game

Kanave can only either way for me.
I do agree to not let them fly under radar though.

What game exactly?

Very Fair, Iā€™ll agree, should of just said I believe a wolf spoke.

I think? We have 3 wolves, each getting a group of three PRs. They pick one out of those three to be ing the game. This leads to only 3 PRs being in the game, the rest are vanilla townie.

I try to be, ya know? Being nice, is wellā€¦ nice! Also it lets me joke around a tad more, which is a big plus :P

Iā€™m sure not all of your reads are that bad, yeah? You got this.

Whatā€™s Slank?

Dislike making them personally, love reading them. I would much prefer to like, state how I feel on an individual or something, rather than make a wall.

You got this Capā€™n!

I think this was due to people also commenting on it, and as a result I would again comment on it. Also because people kept forgetting about the whole notice being not there, and assume that not being active means something Anywayyyyy

Hi Iā€™m awake now! Commented on the stuff that needed commenting on imo. Some of it useful, some of it not. We still got like, roughly 26 hours yeah?

2 Likes

posts 300 words

TRUE

I feel like a good morning post is a bit different tho, gets my words as I read through what I missed out on due being consumed by slep.

2 Likes

Do you make anything of my etha/baker read specifically, or is your opinion on wallposts all you habe to say there

Super agree on the baker read. Walls and goofing around are gonna give off different vibes. I agree a little bit on the Etha view itself, but not so much with what Etha was thinking. It seems townie to me to make that claim, but I donā€™t fully believe boldness= wolfiness.

So, I agree with what was said mostly, but I donā€™t have a lot of full reads from it aside from the partial townie on Etha.

1 Like

the most recent popcorn game

oh wow i thought this would be easier to find nevermind

so much litter from the FAM thing. why didnt people just make 1 event thread this confuses me

Popcorny Mafia :popcorn: (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY) - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies @Zorvo

good morning chat

1 Like

Morning Etha! Happy 500 posts into the game everyone also!