Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

It’s just how everyone should approach this game, if you start locking the mindset in that someone can only ever be evil it gets dangerous. Admittedly I’ve done that with Daeron so I need to get off that ride.

i really cant see how refusing to actually answering questions helps you and us this is the second time this is happening, and to me it seems that you got nothing to actually reply to so you are acting hostile to them, and when you actualyl have the answer and you dont tell them its just worse

1 Like

What exactly am I supposed to say. I voted carbonated because I wanted carbonated to die at least more than pandora. I didn’t get what I wanted so I voted the other person to avoid any kind of tie or the like because I entertain the possibility I can be wrong.

I’ve repeated this answer and been told it’s not good enough so I can’t keep repeating myself

If you wanted some deep analysis on why I voted a speciifc player on a specific day that’s now how this works and certainly not on the first day on players I paid no attention to because I was looking elsewhere I’m not omnipotent and I’m playing this game in my free time if you want me to have a deep reason to vote someone you’re talking to the wrong player

i was explaining it is in my best interests not to do anything scummy, which I am sure that anyone would understand

I’m not saying i look like i am i’m saying i felt more confident in the vote. There exists a fine distinction.

You earlier called this a slip or at least implied it hence i’m responding to it.

this means you couldn’t get people to vote carbonated?

post #1286 is the first post you replied to daeron’s ping questioning you on pandora push, can you elaborate your reply here? because im having hard time understanding that, what does your reply here mean exactly?

1 Like

Why do you “want them to die at least more”!!! That’s the whole point

daeron too seemingly couldn’t get the answer they expected as its not related ?

It means I misinterpreted why they were going after me and assuming they were doing it because I voted what ended up being a townie, implying that the reason they were going after me was because they erroniously believe I knew pandora was town ahead of time

1 Like

Because carbonated had less pressure, and I honestly just read that to be a more likely evil since their teammates are unlikely to be voting them. It’s like in BOTC, if you’re the demon your evil minions will never vote for you to get on the block, but then you’ll notice a townsfolk mysteriously ends up getting a lot more votes because the evil team was voting

I didn’t much care for them either way but in the grand scheme of things I don’t think the person getting piled on is as evil as the person whose barely scraping by as the second wagon but I’ve been wrong before

Being a stubborn hold-out who refuses to change their opinion or vote elsewhere and causing more chaos as a result isn’t beneficial for anyone

okay so that’s why you voted carbonated initially, sure
why did you then swap your vote over to pandora?

1 Like

TL;DR I can always be wrong and being a holdout vote on a person isn’t going to get me anywhere.

if you click the post timestamp, could you please copy the link and paste it to refer to posts? referring to post numbers in plain text is hell. it also formats it for you anyway Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 2 (16/17) - #1342 by Canping

Carbonated was never going to die after you voted pandora at least not in my opinion and I don’t have a strong enough opinion on them anyway to start demanding people change their votes and kill who I want

Oh right
I misunderstood the second part
But that doesn’t make sense?

like this ? Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 2 (16/17) - #1351 by Daeron

1 Like

What part of that doesn’t make sense to you

There wouldn’t be a 50/50, it’d have killed Carbonated if you didn’t swap your vote
Your reason for swapping to avoid a tie doesn’t make sense

2 Likes