Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

were you evil in the game i played with you? or was that a town game?

that was a town game unless youā€™re talking about Harry Potter Mafia in which iā€™m pretty sure i was not

itā€™s laughable how i keep failing to rand mafia they laugh at me now itā€™s kinda funny

would ā€œEvilā€ pandora say this or would they just let the vote drive is the gut issue i am having and would love other people to comment on this.
like i feel like pandora couldnt have said anything and nothing would have come from it. the daeron wagon probably might have grown larger.

However then they say this. and it confuses me again so fuck my last read

I will say daeron has a point that this slot is purely talking about the king and literally nothing else

nah i played the fire emblem one

Yeah i was town

i was the mason that got killed if i claimed

okay so I found a singular post from carbonatedā€™s FAM4 & Dorian Grey villager games that flipflopped and they flipflopped once

is this a discord?

right! i honestly remember very little of that game except my character was really fucking funny

yeah

Ash/Arete server.

1 Like

off topic. forgot Kelsier and sayno were even in this game

right Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s going to be helpfully comparable to forum mafia
carbonatedā€™s past town games have virtually 0 flipflopping in them which is completely contrary to today
their wishy-washy non-commital stance is consistent with how I think scum are playing in regards to thread state analysis as well
VOTE: carbonated - better candidate than pandora for group scum

Good morning! I am in class right now, but I can backread and give discussion topics when Iā€™m out of class!

1 Like

i think we need to follow the king

1 Like

VOTE: Carbonated

Why is SDA voting the silent player

Oh I actually found something in Dorian Gray from carbonated

Only once, again, though

Yes itā€™s a discord
I rarely touch these forums

yes LOL i loved the characters and the flavor

but i was so pissed i couldnā€™t claim or iā€™d kill my mason buddy :((

Do you want to address my accusation that your significantly increased wishy-washiness is scum indicative?

ig fair enough but i would argue my push on Beancat and Pandora are a lot more solid than my other pushes in the pastā€¦