Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

I am 100% ngl I don’t see how I’m playing any different

My physics teacher would call this a lack of self-awareness probably

I still maintain a push towards Pandora and Beancat

i will leave my thoughts on this till after carbon is finished. unless thats your entire reply

I’d be lying if I said I’ve read every single post in depth. I’ve skimmed some things but often have read some bits in full. For example for certain walls I’ve not been reading the entire thing if it’s just “Catch up and mild commentary”.

As for my confidence, it’s similar to usual, I believe in my own convictions, however I recognise that I can be uninformed as to certain things which others may pick up in a different way and it is also possible to just miss or disregard something which should be taken note of. Funnily enough I don’t have 700-ish posts all in my head at once.

If I want something to happen then I personally think it benefits my team for something to happen. Then that’s up to everyone else if they decide to make a judgement call as to whether they agree with such or not, and on top of that, how people may wish to read me due to my own reads and convictions.

sorry I am in CLASS rn it’s kinda difficult for me to respond!!!

1 Like

XD dw your good.

Hm. Hm. So you have not read everything.
That explains why you’re not deathtunneling Jarek.

can you explain what tunneling means?

also i need to know more about pandora, would it be enough if i just iso’d them?
will join when i catch up

@Kiiruma, start reading from here.

Jarek saying Prince which could be a slip as to it being BD?
And/Or Jarek rolefishing?

Yeah I’m not a fan of either of those things. And think it should be discouraged. If I didn’t think that the slot for the most part was fine, I’d be voting there.

It comes from the term “tunnelvision”. In other words, “focusing on one person only and nothing else”.

• Is it a good thing?
    No.
  • Is it towny?
    No.
  • Is it annoying in general?
    Yes.
  • Will people do still do even if it doesn’t make them look good?
    It depends: How many problem children have you dealt with in your entire life? This is more or less similar to that. A tantrum of sorts.
1 Like

Okay Kii. Which part of Jarek’s ISO do you think is fine enough to negate the statement made on your very first post?

I mean my opener was trying to dissuade things moreso than an actual threat but uh

I personally think that it’s very harmful to town to be doing so. And for the most part I felt like I liked Jarek’s king discussion even if that’s kinda the only thing they’ve done of note lol. I personally read the rolefishing as Jarek pushing a scumread - I’d rather the slot did it in a different way for sure but :man_shrugging:

hehe

See how this kinda subverts the question at hand… Pandora has responded to almost none of the questions asked of her. She responded to like two things.
Secondly:

she didn’t provide reasoning or basis for this. granted neither did I but this is kinda bad.

Beancat almost less so.

She definitely didn’t push as hard as I expected here which is super weird.

almost zero justification here. I’ve seen this again and again in qbcord as indicative of scum (for example benguined just the last game). This is 100% worth investigating.

i am a student. I have school. I cannot afford to spend hours on here puzzlesolving. It is easier for me to give a quick skim viberead. These tend to be flippy. Note how FAM4 was not during the school year. Note how Picture of Dorian Gray was not during the school year. I am taking classes significantly above my age, and I’m super stressed and working until midnight every day. THis is the first game I have played during my school year and not on break.

here i’ll talk about this for a bit. In that game, essentially what happened, was that town leader made a major error when everyone was offline very early during D2 and dug himself into a tunnel and used information that didn’t exist in the game to make a case against me that somehow pushed me as a 3rd party and yk how benguined hates 3ps. That was my only mafia game I’ve ever played.

this is absolutely not my scumtell, this is literally day one. This is literally Day One. In qbcord, more often than not we vote “NO ONE” on day 1. We do not use Day 1 for anything other than vote analysis. I would be more willing to commit after we’ve had a flipi and a night action round. I’d really like the flips of Pandora and Beancat. I think I am CONSISTENT with this!!

okay what is literally wrong with making four different statements in one post. would separating them out into 4 different ones be preferred to you? how is this any different than a wallpost except more concise?

Regarding my stance on king, I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again. I think it’s suboptimal to vote out Daeron (extra sus on Beancat for this, btw). I think Hazard/Zone/Canping interactions seemed quite towny. However, I think that Beancat and Pandora are really worth pushing.

i’ll add more when i think of it

2 Likes

If you think jail is town then you can go after me for wanting their role but I’m pretty sure that the only way I’d ever trust them is knowing their role

well that being said they told me their role and I still don’t trust them but it’s the thought that counts

Maan…. Ok den

I mean if u really wanna do jr v2 on me go 4 it. Im still just vibing n shit imo

i cant really convince people to believe me if they dont want to -__- anyway yeah carbonated has been pretty weird but im not entirely sure if i find it weird in a wolfy way or if its just a playstyle

ive been having trouble finding someone “actively wolfy” so im assuming wolves are just utring or something and im skill issuing

This post isnt that bad either though

[quote=“Daeron, post:663, topic:10030, full:true”]

i don’t see why would this make things worse for daeron, do you mean they will be putting EK in this game? and why would they do that if they think EK is op?

is this to make 2v2 by means of votes?