Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

What does that mean?

Oh wait! Idea: Is it because it didn’t have an explanation to go alongside it?

1 Like

VOTE: carbonated

Nah this dyin soon

Correct.
A naked vote is a vote without an explanation prior to it / alongside it

1 Like

Do u happen to know whay rvs is

An illusory announcement appears in the sky!

Can we give read lists before EOD today?

2 Likes

Yes, we can.
Will we? IDK, it seems some people aren’t really doing so much.

Whoever the illusionist is you’re wasting your potential, modposts are for memes and making the hosts look dumb and not for actual gameplay

Ah that’s fair. I came from very similar set-ups that were info-heavy games (TOS, Deceit, Project Winter, etc).

I would recommend being more decisive in future FOL games. Whether intentional or not, it looks like you’re filtering yourself because you fear you’re going to say something incorrect and potentially get pushed. You shouldn’t fear being wrong in your reads. Remember: it’s okay to be wrong. Being 100% accurate is really tough. It’s all about how you articulate your reasoning and how you got there. That’s how I see it anyways. :+1:

(There gets a point where if you’re wrong on every single deduction, the likelihood of you winning is low, but that’s also how you learn—- by going with your gut and analyzing posts).

That’s fair on the role stuff. Thank you for explaining! :+1:

But King doesn’t have Royal blood? That’s crazy! How did they get to be the King if they aren’t royal?! :joy::joy:

1 Like

I don’t know what it means either. Can you explain? :joy:

Is that what Illusionist is usually used for? :thinking:

Okay. I’m going to rest a little bit, and then I can make a discussion post. :sleeping:

I’m not blindly repeating anything as much as anyone else is, lmao. I would argue it’s not a diversion but an additional point no?

anyway i think my vote on you is staying

spell it out without the acronym please
this is like the first time i saw sbpcbww and stared at it blindly having no idea what it meant until it was spelled out

why a think face? isn’t it clear beancat wasn’t being entirely serious? (or maybe i’m stupid)

no I dont think I will

I don’t think I’ve ever been d1ed on this site

excitibg

i don’t know how you guys explain my behavior if i’m wolf but like go off

i probably won’t be around to defend myself though so see you in the postgame i suppose