Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

It was on tie with 5 votes against 5 votes, it is considered an top wagon.

1 Like

I don’t understand what you mean.
Could you rephrase your question, please?

I disagree. (Welp. “If you want to do something right, then you have to do it yourself.” I’m going to backread.)

Okay, so Jarek had no strong reason to vote carbonated, nor did he have any reason to switch to pandora.

Daeron’s focus on the latter part made him think “w!Jarek → w!carbonated”, but I still think Daeron didn’t think through about the former part.

If Jarek is evil, then why would he tie the votes? Derps incited Achro, but Jarek was the one to respond. Why would w!Jarek do this?

1 Like

i mean jarek not being on pandora isnt that suspicious

also why jarek would tie exactly

Okay, but how is that relevant to my conversation with Daeron?

That’s a good question. A better question is: Regardless what his answer will be, would it make more sense coming from a villager or from a wolf?

its not relevant too much i was adding my opinion about it. He still could be evil tho, but has towny side.

yeah its better question and im kinda clueless about it. We need to hear jarek

You can disagree with the truth, would I consider two tied wagons as top wagon? Of course it is.

I will backread after I get out of class this morning. :+1:

1 Like

oh good morning beancat… thanks for the reminder!

VOTE: beancat

I disagree because I consider a top wagon as one singular wagon.
Technically you could make 17 “top wagons” in a 17’er, but I don’t consider it as such.

then why didnt you do anything about it. why did you bystander the execution?

1 Like

calling an execution weak but then proceeding not to vote, not to create and ultimatum and then talking about it like a “i told you so” moment baffles me.
why did you do nothing about it if you thought it was weak

1 Like

Unless I’m misunderstanding what you’re putting down, I never “changed” my vote. My only vote yesterday was cast on Pandora.

why would you do that? just wondering the thought behind it

Yeah I stand correct after I made the post

1 Like

So, to make sure I understand your claims correctly:

1. In a world where Derps flips town…
  • Jarek is mafia.
  • Carbonated is town.

Based on the votes, I can see your reasoning.

1. I don’t understand your point on Hazard and Jail with Pandora’s wagon. I think you’re calling them scum??

2. In a world where Carbonated flips mafia…

• Beancat and Chomp are their partners.

I am curious as to how you’re reaching this conclusion because I don’t see it. That would mean both of their scum partners voted for them during that last vote, and that doesn’t make sense to me (especially since Carbonated was the counterwagon—-easy to fling overboard).

I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to color code on mobile to no avail lol. If it helps, I can color code it once I get on my PC to make my explanation easier to understand if you’d like.