Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 5 (9/17)

I mean for exeşng the king

You lose me there

Unseen is uninformed majority, A.K.A. “town” in this game. Blue Dragon and Hand of Byzantine are the evils.

. . .
Wait, a minute.

When you said “them”, did you mean me?

ye ill communicate them eventually

1 Like

Yes i said them by referring you.

1 Like

Well yea obviously no one wants to die d1
This is implied

Ok so if you were evil you would knew canping good at the start and wouldnt try to gather too much information.

Ah. Yeah, okay. Now I understand what you meant. I thought you were referring to Canping, which was why I got confused.

1 Like

Im going to go attempt to skim Pandoras ISO now but 50/50 shot on if I get bored halfway

1 Like

Nope, you did well in start. I was talking about that. You could still be evil but im far away from that idea for now

1 Like

Okay. :+1:

Its come to my attention the ISO is quite short lol

2 Likes

Unseen is town beancat??

So not a lot their, my gut reaction is town tho so ig ill go read carbonated

Ok i backreaded and get why you guys saying jail is evil. Since he said unseen or hand faction not including blue dragons instead adding unseen

Also pandora’s not defending theirself makes them easy target to lynch. I wouldnt be surprised if they are non evil lmao cause not any evil would be that direct but honestly still could be a mistake they did

I haven’t kept up much with the day, having soured on the mech side of things a little bit, but I will say this chop feels a bit like lhf and I didnt think pandora was scummy at any point but I am fine with a way and see approach on this.

also someone town reading me is probably a bad guy. Too many town leans for the effort I have given here

You could be talking about this?

Would an evil guy say you’re good boy?