Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - GAME OVER, UNSEEN AND ANGEL WIN

I havent been whelmed by beancat all game tbh

Iā€™m not saying I expect TP to come out of the woodwork and claim they protected X or Y to save beancat here, but in my ideal world where we all work towards a big solve thatā€™s what Iā€™d love to see

Apparently she believed that no one brought up being invited by your chat, even Achromatic kept it quiet. She bring up that issue pretty late too.

:sob: Finally this game has a little entertainment to it, weā€™ve got someone on fortressoflies.com self-described as ā€œthe king of the forumā€
Iā€™ve never seen anything like it :skull:

only after chomps claimed a 3rd prestige did I re-read the cards and realise merpy wasnā€™t mech confirmed town

Yā€™know what? Considering carbonatedā€™s claim, Iā€™ll postpone my judgement on you until D3. (ā€¦which in turn means Achro gets to live until D4? FFS, heā€™s getting away with this again! :anger:)

Well, the 2 people who were affected werenā€™t in the thread at the time. Jail can even confirm that I had asked Jail to inform everyone that he was affected by ability right as Daeron started asking about the Illusionist. I wanted to alleviate Daeronā€™s concerns without outright being like ā€œHey Iā€™m the Illusionist. Come kill me.ā€

@Daeron Also do keep in mind, Chomps using the gladiate only confirms the role but not alignment

ok so wait i was not here why we switched from carbonated to bean. Can someone explain in basics?

You were obviously illu/illu convert since d1
your typing style is far too distinct
thatā€™s why Iā€™ve claimed to townread you this whole time

King of the Forum has a nice ring to it. We are playing a social deduction game, if you cannot embody the cringe fully, manifest it into reality, and use it against your naysayers then you arenā€™t elite.

I was gone for 20 mins why Bean has 7 VOTES? also i was thinking the telepathic messages were belong to merpy

to be fair you are kinda a low value kill no offense the role kinda just exists

1 Like

nobody both capitalises ā€œreadlistsā€ incorrectly and capitalises ā€œEODā€ incorrectly but you

Oh wait, so you knew I was signaling you, and you still forced me out?

Goodbye. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

VOTE: Daeron

ā€¦I mean, you literally have the power to start a Grand Trial. (You couldā€™ve used it hours ago if you really wanted him dead.)

Then thereā€™s Sword of Damocles, but letā€™s be real here: Thereā€™s no way I wouldnā€™t vote you out if you use that ability.

Chomps said EoD action deadline is past

bad reason to vote daeron tbh

you should avoid voting for perceived personal reasons like being suspected, it has low accuracy

yes and you knew that because I was the one who blatantly stated I thought you were converted illusionist