Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - GAME OVER, UNSEEN AND ANGEL WIN

I want to vote Beancat to clear the world of occams razor where beancat was redirected into attacking carbonated, thus accounting for 0 kills.

It’s entirely possible 0 kills also came up since they hit a neutral or a TP, but there isn’t a TP coming out yet and the neutral…well you can’t predict that.

1 Like

huh what?

I like Daeron now. Only a villager could think I called myself king of the forum unironically. Very uninformed

It’s not the fact that they’re voting me. It’s the fact that they rolefished and put me in a dangerous position. As an uniformed evil, Daeron can just be setting me up to be night-killed or converted.

If this world rings true carbonated should be good from it, and beancat should be the mafia killer, if they’re anything else then we’ve killed an evil but it’s not clearing anyone in particular

LOL

but if they were scum they didnt need to rolefish, they like… knew you were that role lol

They knew I was trying to privately tell them that I was the Illusionist for my own safety, and they chose to ignore that and put me in danger. Does that sound townie to you, Achro?

honey
you being outed as illusionist is more safe for you
it’s such an awful role
I stated this before

Read up

I disagree. Some people may not have known I was the Illusionist, but now it is out on display thanks to Daeron’s pushing.

it doesnt seem like anyone cares tho

Wdym it looks bad for carbonated? (If anything, it looks bad for anyone who sheeped.)

the worst result to me outing you as illusionist, if you are illusionist, is that there’s now one less candidate for scum to find in duke & marshal
you being the illusionist specifically is arbitrary really

It looks bad because why else would evils be flash voting on someone else when what should be a townie is dying just sit around and keep your vote and don’t jump ship looking sus af

and that’s if scum didn’t know you were illusionist
and they’d have to be REALLY switched off for that

merpy is town because a not town wouldnt care this much about being outed

follow me for more tips

1 Like

TL;DR carbonated claimed Alcoholic. She claims to have redirected beancat to herself (i.e., carbonated), and Alcoholic has a one-time death immunity.

I cc alcoholic

this explains a lot

3 Likes