Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - GAME OVER, UNSEEN AND ANGEL WIN

that’s a triple claim I’ve got 3 bottles of whiskey to prove it

anyway I just got a book in that I am going to go read, gl see you guys tomorrow

I have death immunity so it’s possibly they hit me but…I don’t know why they would’ve targeted me tho

Oh so what is with the 2 sudden votes for merpy? Daeron said they were converted

We aren’t dealing with Daeron Today.
Tomorrow maybe, or maybe even kill him at Night, but Today we ought to focus on carbonated’s claim. (…WCS carbonated/beancat are V/V, but that begs the question of: “Where the heck did the N1 kill go?”)

1 Like

Well yes, but that doesn’t give us a lead this at least is some kind of lead.

can we have this eventful of an EoD every day?

also I can’t wait for beancat to flip duke because they’re not present at EoD and we just CfD’d

True, but that doesn’t stop you from using it at D3. (Nor did it stop you from “being able” to use it prior to the action deadline. If you truly wanted Achro dead, then you “could have” used it.)

daeron doesnt want the smoke

Also beancat probably town unless like all of mafia just isn’t in thread ngl

But where does this comes form???

I had no idea there was an action deadline until chomps mentioned it
but I’ll remember that for next time

Don’t do this to me

VOTE: Carbonated

My CPU

We do know the bleed action did happen during the day, that counts for something

Ditto. No offense Merp, but I genuinely could not care any less about your role.

If anything I should care about my role and I don’t because if TP’s don’t do their jobs I don’t wanna be in this game anyway

hot take of hot takes

My role is garbage after I hand out the dayvig anyway so who even cares if they kill me lol

Well if you guys don’t want to execute Achromatic then don’t come running to me when he inevitably flips evil