Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - GAME OVER, UNSEEN AND ANGEL WIN

That was MY PELT MINE

All my homies hate derps

Well, that’s annoying.

@Zone_Q11 Ah nevermind, SirDerpsAlot did claim Page or at least said Page.

BY THE WAY

I was looking into it last night

Considering you were the one first to have noticed (and pointed out) the fact that carbonated’s info implied beancat is evil: Yes. (I mean, the implication was false, but the conclusion was correct, so you still got the pelt, because sacrificing the Arbiter at D2 is outright outrageous.)

What is there to explain about, really? She was about to die. She asked if she should claim. She claimed. Jarek pointed out her info implied beancat is evil. beancat died. Not sure how else you could’ve interpreted EOD2.

Ignores this:

It might not have been if beancat carried the kill

Nope. Never did. I breadcrumbed a lot at D1, but I never gave away any useful info.

Hi, I replaced in for Kelsier (as you know).

This is my first forum game and i usually only play on discord mafia. So i might ask some noob forum use questions. I think i generally understand the setup but have not backread yet.

i’m pretty busy right now, but will be active in a few hours and will backread too.

1 Like

I suppose you could say it’s pretty hazardous if group scum know where to look your breadcrumbs leads to, right?

Oh. …wow, I really didn’t study enough. (Then again, that’s the reason why I didn’t even bother thinking of false flips in the first place: It’s just too much of a bother.) Well, this is good to know! :smiley:

1 Like

Her ISO feels weird to me around EoD. Not really a specific moment so much as it feels like she was flailing.

It directly implicates Carbonated as a confirmed good player and someone who should be PROTECTED FROM CONVERSION

1 Like

Wagonmatics wise I can agree with that, I am also one of the first players about not having Carbonated wagon push on Day 2.

Wait, can you run me through the logic here?

there wasn’t a kill last night either though so fuck knows why that happened

Nope! By my standards, even if they put down all my clues together, then all they would get is a set of seven possible roles. They will never correctly guess my role! :joy:

Pandora and Carbonated are D1 wagon choices, Pandora flipped town and there are talk going to push Carbonated instead, Beancat is one of the voters on Carbonated wagon, so bussing seems unlikely the case.