Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - GAME OVER, UNSEEN AND ANGEL WIN

Carbonated claimed to redirect beancat to themselves (with no kills occuring) , pushing on beancat to save themselves. Beancat ended up being the starting mafia converter (there can only ever be 2 so we’ve killed 1, if we kill the other evils lose out on conversion for the rest of the game)

if carbonated is a convert it simply would have been better for them to just die than do that. They absolutely could still be a neutral who…for some reason claimed this. But that’s not a likely world.

2 Likes

Ash, I would like for you to understand that if she didn’t flail at EOD, then she would’ve most likely died over beancat. Instead we now have a dead Arbiter. She cannot be evil.

1 Like

Furthermore the role carbonated has has a 1-shot death immunity so even if it was a fake-claim they basically either lied or directly implicated their converter in a fake-claim by doing so

it’s just not likely

2 Likes

Also bit rude of Beancat to have bled me on Day 2. I thought Kiiruma is the hunter and maybe he stayed at home by N1, would it be shocking to find out if he did in fact moved?

The Librarian (HoB) for night deaths

I am on mobile, might be missing something.

2 Likes

I will say carbonated’s reaction around the discovery was a little strange. But they’re not a HOB member, and are at worst a neutral (and we don’t need to kill neutrals to win)

2 Likes

…yeah, that’s probably fair.
Virtuous V is quite punishing for losing a mafia member.

Well… Technically three. *looks at the King*

The king can’t become the arbiter

so if we kill the arbiter again then there’s no more conversion

1 Like

Special thanks to Achromatic for sheeping me on beancat & progressing the thread I led which, of course, led to the Arbiter being executed

Well actually, the HoB version cant even bleed so shrug

You’re stealing my credit for this you will die

This is the new Drama Mill thread.

1 Like

Oh yeah. Speaking about that, it sure would suck for HoB if I got occupation immunity, huh? :rofl:

But why?

I’d like whoever has the death card to use it sooner rather than later but it’s up to them not me so :yum:

Welp. beancat died by execution, so I’m going to assume her flip wasn’t falsified, and we are dealing with HoB +/- Neutral.

1 Like

btw beancat did get redirected

No, but what if the Arbiter becomes King?