Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - GAME OVER, UNSEEN AND ANGEL WIN

fantastic

Now that I’ve done my job…well, I’m just a JOAT fruit vendor.

I may as well come forward with my information:

I am claiming stalker.

2 Likes

To also be fair I don’t need to be proven an additonal time.

Let another unproven TP take care of it.

Not sure if I followed the second half, but uh… just pray that all goes well, I suppose.

I mean if you’re evil wouldn’t you be terrified of the role that can give someone a dayvig? If they roleblock me handing it out it doesn’t work and it won’t be a dayvig but will still be wasted

Please tell me you stalked me I’d love to know

I just checked the role, and uh. What’s the point of the Stalker’s day ability? Is it to check if your target got occupied or not or something?

1 Like

okay
do you want to reveal your n1 info?

Ah no, its only to inform me if my day target have successfully used their action or not. Being visiting somebody I mean.

1 Like

At first I thought I may have accidentally unveiled the duke, but as it turns out from D2 results they moved.

wow
for how weak stalker is, scum has a significant amount of anti-track utility

See, the thing is: I am not evil, so I don’t really care about you as a threat. All I know is that you are most likely Sibyl (instead of Fortune Teller) and not 2nd Arbiter, and that’s honestly all I need to know about you.

Given from Da

Arghh…from day 2’s reaction from being bled, I thought Kiiruma was responsible.

Wdym?

Well yeah from my point of view my most valuable ability is the dayvig that I can give out, delaying a day to give a heal out when there SHOULD be other TP’s is a bit…silly.

I accidentally posted the comment without finishing it.

2 Likes

. . .
How would this even look like if you target someone who got occupied?
“Your target attempted to visit X, but failed their action”?

–anyhow, less about your role, and more about your reason to claim:
Why did you claim? Do you have any info we can work with?