Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - GAME OVER, UNSEEN AND ANGEL WIN

Ahhhhh. You tracked Kiiruma? Who did they visit?

No one

From Day 2 I figured I want to use the day action on him and he did move.

Assuming no one bothered to heal me, I may as well give info. I should give Night 2 info later after 24 hours if you dont mind? I already softed what I know.

Do realize that the setup is not randomized. We won’t get something unbalanced such as six Unseen Killers in this setup. We don’t know how many TPs there are, so until more start to claim, you’re basically our most reliable TP. (Note to TPs: Don’t claim unless you have to.)

I looked through Unseen classes and like 40% of them want to no action n1
its possibly a light green check on kiiruma

I don’t mind it if you delay the N2 info for later.
Just to confirm though: Kii didn’t move at N1, but did move at N2?
(…wait a minute, why am I doing Jarek’s job?)

Kiiruma’s a strong townread, imo.

Like, even putting aside mech, I don’t think he’s mafia.

I dont know about that yet, laying low wasn’t exactly too clearing.

Kiiruma is almost certainly not neutral at least

Correct, didnt visit from N1 action and I used D2 action him if he successfully visit and its confirmed. It doesnt tell whom he visit however.

1 Like

Kiiruma may have been HoB convert turned Arbiter at best, that’s the lead i am proposing.

1 Like

I have pointed it out that Kiiruma being hunter from my N1 action does make sense when he used his day action to activate the bleed on anybody who visits Kiiruma at Night 1.

1 Like

Alright. I guess @Kiiruma can use this info to confirm you as Stalker. Kii, Frost is revealing whom you visited N2 later. Whether you claim that target before Frost or after him: Figure that out yourself.

oh wait no
Blasphemer is the only Unseen class Kiiruma can be that makes sense to no action n1 and action n2
and that would be a fourth prestige
I am suspect

Again, I do not think Kiiruma is mafia here.

Yes Frost, we get it. You are bleeding, beancat could bleed, and nobody else is claiming to be bleeding. Therefore you are most likely telling the truth; we are not doubting your reasons. (I do appreciate you for explaining your thought process though.)

No room, right?

he aint no duke either, or there would have been two bodies dropping to the floor if the attack from HoB wasn’t stopped / healed by TP.