Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - GAME OVER, UNSEEN AND ANGEL WIN

@Ash you had a chat with Kiiruma, yes?
Did what they say last night explain why they appeared to not action n1 and yet actioned n2?

Walk me through this?

Wdym? What’s a prestige?

Well if that’s true, then Frost would’ve seen Kii visit… Well, actually no. No Unseen died at night phase. Kii would be Saint if he visited beancat at N2 though.

They had an explanation. Will not out that yet.

The reason I havent revealed my N1 info from D2 is wanting me to use day ability to check if he did successfully visit, no deaths at Night 2 I am able to connect the dots that he is not in fact the duke. The duke no longer jails and is 100% excussively killer type, every ability is a kill.

duke does not appear to visit
duke cannot be shown to visit by your day ability, kiiruma is not duke yes

2 Likes

As far as I understand it, your info is that Kiiruma took action D2 but not N1 or N2, correct?

I am waiting out for my N2 action, besides the N2 alignment check I got from Jarek has failed.

No, Frostwolf used this on Kiiruma d2

Meaning Kiiruma didn’t visit N1 but did visit N2

3 Likes

I looked through all the Unseen roles (albeit quickly)

There is no role that makes sense for Kiiruma to holster n1 but visit n2 other than Blasphemer, who would do nothing n1 and then harvest pandora’s soul n2, but that’d be our 4th prestige

The day ability on tells if the player did use the ability successfully, but doesnt tell whom they visit

Well, no. If Kii is Duke, then his target would have to be sentenced to death first, before being able to be killed. Except this wouldn’t explain why he didn’t visit anyone at N1.

Speaking of Duke, I wonder why nobody has yet claimed to be sentenced at all.

Ok, that doesn’t line up with what I know.

Oh wait Poacher would be holstered too

If they are Poacher then they should waste no time.

I stand by the fact that they’ve been towny, though.

pandora died by execution; not at night. Kii can’t be Blasphemer.

@Daeron, why can’t this game have four Prestiges?

Oh page too
but idk why you’d pick Sage as page

1 Like

There’s nothing else however.