Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

i think my computer clock is slightly off but its ok

2 Likes

End of Day 1 Votecount

pandora (8): Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, Hazardwaste, jail, Jarek, Daeron, MerpyDerpy
carbonated (3): Chomps, beancat, SirDerpsAlot
Daeron (2): Achromatic, pandora
beancat (1): carbonated
Jarek (1): Canping

Not Voting (2): Sayno, Kelsier

Due to the miracle of mass produced votecounts, the flip will be coming very soon.

4 Likes

@pandora has been executed! She was…

pandora

Converts to The Court Sorceress or The Eccentric

Night 1 begins to end 2024-09-12T20:30:00Z yadda yadda you know the drill actions lock 1 hour before end of night.

end of day / start of night actions might take a lil’ bit to process due to my laptop battery

4 Likes

actions locked, processing now

2 Likes

No one has died in the night!

Day 2 starts to end 2024-09-14T20:30:00Z.

With 16 alive, majority is 9.

1 Like

Well well well.
Now isn’t that fun? :slight_smile:

WOAH no deaths :heart_eyes:

Haven’t seen that in over a year

Of which there could be several reasons

Imagine if the duke actually jailkeep someone under different circumstances, am I right?

Also Sibyl exists.

Reckon there’s at least one group scum on the main wagon

I mean I kinda wouldn’t think that to be necessarily true.

If you see town’s strong and wrong you leave them to misexecute so you can use the defence of being off wagon

1 Like

Hi! I am going to be a bit late to interacting with thread today because I just found out all of my schoolwork on my Microsoft Word doc just deleted itself. Fun stuff. I am now having to redo it all on Google Docs.

Hey, you were counterwagon yesterday. Care give me some ground work on why you are innocent?

2 Likes

Question: How many self death-immunities from evils are there in this game?

hey everyone, though i am heading to bed now, i think we can review yesterday’s wagons, what frost says, anyway i gotta go now cya in the morning

oh boy

i’m innocent i swear :sob:

1 Like

It was 5vs5 thunderdome until Daeron, Jarek and Merpy switched places, that is the only change really.

2 Likes

I’m… just going to wait and see.
There are two people whose reaction I want to see, and most likely I will just vote one of them without hesitation regardless of what they say.