Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

canping claiming is +ev regardless of if they end up being scum converter or not

we simply donā€™t have the tools to read the slot beyond a vague idea of the posts theyā€™ve made

I donā€™t consider what you said rude but I donā€™t think what Iā€™m doing is conspiracy theorising either. Iā€™m considering possibilities and not letting people keep their guard down. Iā€™ve seen town lose this I was literally there for it as EK and I was happy to let them kill themselves

If I donā€™t do it nobody will my role is the one that needs to do it

alright sure
thanks

1 Like

not sarcastic tbc

Iā€™m already thinking past that, Iā€™m thinking that eve is the one likeliest to die to day and I think theyā€™ve a good chance of being neutral or heroine but unlikely to be the converter

If canping dies and is the converter, weā€™re pretty set thereā€™ll be 1 evil left, but thatā€™s a perfect world and I would be very foolish to believe it all just lined up like that

Stop worrying :sob:

I was actually only thinking they were heroine with basically no chance of converter

I think hitting the heroine today would give us a pretty big edge because thereā€™d be no night kills as I understand it so every healer could just sit on their ass and do nothing

Neutral is a shrug to me
There is a neutral out there somewhere but there is one unexplained roleblock so far so Iā€™ve concluded that the roleblock could only be (with the exception of the very weird RK d1 CtA) a neutral
there could be two though

I donā€™t regret putting the sword on eve the slot needed some real pressure to see what they were really thinking and I think itā€™s the way I want to go today anyway so strong-arming town into doing what I want benefits me and how I solve this game of course

Theyā€™ve said theyā€™ll be happy when people get proven wrong so maybe thatā€™s just a townie being defiant I donā€™t know. But they got jailed and no kills happened and presumably the heroine had a strongman so itā€™s really one of our best bets

so if eve is a neutral then I think there are two

tbf if they claim neutral I think theyā€™re dead to damocles for sure

maybe

Well I donā€™t see town piling on anyone else itā€™d just be easier for town to shrug and let a neutral die to the sword rather than trying to randomly mass pile on someone else

Iā€™ve reexamined my social townreads several times and keep coming up with ā€˜I have no real reason to not think this is townā€™
Bionic is the only one Iā€™m even slightly iffy on

I like frost for now, obviously like luka they have no CC, bionic claimed lunatic in passing and idk Iā€™ll think about that one

part of why I really want canping to come into thread is for this to get resolved for me

How certain people reacted to ash looks good but with how they were giving up itā€™s hard for me to see those reactions as clearing 100%

Frost being evil with eve because theyā€™d know eve was jailed is tinfoil, but frost would be the starting convert there. Itā€™s possible.