Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

part of why I’m selecting dedicated times to play the game and not interacting with it outside of letting people know when I can be active is just
mobile sucks lol

1 Like

I virtually always use mobile myself.

Now to call it a night for real. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like
Summary

1 Like

I will never be free from quotes breaking

Radiant Unholiness (Night) - If you start the night phase bleeding, bleed the targeted player. If your target is not visited by another player tonight, cure your own bleeding. - Infinite uses

how templar works is that it self bleeds during the day so that it can activate the condition on its night ability

this night ability then bleeds someone, which is a loud effect that informs the person

for frost to keep up the hypothetical fakeclaim if he were wolf, he would need to be targeting exclusively people who are:

1. People who are getting killed or otherwise are immune to bleeding
  2. OR having his scum partners claim bled
  3. OR do any of the above and claim that he’s getting roleblocked

1 is extremely difficult to defend and NOT a good idea especially given how early it is
2 is bad because it makes the entire team very brittle
3 is bad from a long game perspective because it becomes less defensible as the game goes on and targets better than ‘role that can slowkill a player’ become available

if he’s a role that can bleed you can add in PoE / players he can say he scumread but that is bad for the reason of limiting his options as a wolf role with kp

this and the flippancy of the slot around the claim are why I think it’s a villager and why people should not contest it until conversion becomes a factor

Oh my god theyre axtually broken bad

Fixed

1 Like

1 Like

yeah ok I see it

1 Like

I don’t feel like reading luka because the slot is eloquent and clearly thought out enough to be a difficult read if it’s wolf
I’ll try to do it before eod but ugh 300+ posts

The converted versions of Templar all have the ability to bleed people each night
So I don’t think it’s very hard to bluff surface level
It’s just who they bleed that’ll throw up suspicion

I know that the slot is a villager in my bones and making that airtight for people is HARD apparently
I know that, when i die, the slot will get shrugyeeted some point after

alright I’m done w/ my soapbox

I am fundamentally against making anything airtight if it’s not mechanically impossible
So you are going to have a hard time doing that for me
So if that’s your goal, ignore my objections

hey cat can you tell me what reads you actually have
could you also tell me your thought process with how you have decided to approach the game so far
what do you value in approaching the game

Yeah
One Sec

1. Geyde = Neutral read
  2. Frostwolf103 = Slightly negative read
  3. Kiiruma = Neutral read
  4. Ash = No read
  5. Amelia = Slightly negative read
  6. jail = Positive read
  7. Hazardwaste = Neutral read
  8. Canping = No read
  9. Eve = Positive read
  10. SirDerpsAlot = Negative read
  11. Jarek = Slightly negative read
  12. Bionic = Negative read
  13. Luka = Neutral read
  14. Zugzwang = Slightly positive read
  15. CatInTree = 100% good, this game doesn’t have a “Marionette”
  16. Brakuren = Neutral read
  17. Leafia = Slightly positive read

I have no idea what do do D1, because nobody has gotten any mech info, or made any mech picks.
And I am basically only good at analyzing claimed mech info and mech picks
So I am just going on gut

oh ok this makes complete sense
how much do you know about doing social reads in mafia