Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Ash and Canping haven’t talked enough for me to get anything on them

Nothing concretely
But I do have experience with feeling social reads out

I assume you mean based purely on D1
Because once flips happen and night happens
I’ll do fine with social reads

alright
trying to get someone up to speed midgame is horribly inefficient and likely to not work but w/e

here are some articles:

basic stuff can be found here. I don’t trust all the information fully as it sometimes contains fallacies that become apparent the more you play but it’s a good jumping off point

this is more advanced stuff which isn’t super desirable to jump off immediately to, but some people swear by it
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/forums/37-Mafia-University

oh

yeah sorry i read that part in your iso that said your experience was something at a debate tournament and I assumed that your level of informedness was just Vibes

I mean BotC has a lot of analyzing night actions
And I’ve played lots* of social deduction games with flips
I just haven’t played Mafia in a while

*some

I’m assuming a lot of D1 reads are just vibes?

I don’t agree but some people think so strongly

I keep running into slots where I’m like ‘yeah this is fine enough’ but there’s no fucking slot where ‘wee woo I’m obviously evil’ in my brain
This sucks

In other news I vaguely like amelia doubling down on the bionic read after being confronted with new information
I have no reason in particular to like it

Request: does anyone have Strong thoughts on Ash they’d like to air out

Need to sleep on this
I (generally) feel the ick about the wagons and threadfeel isn’t great

Ash said they trust Leafia
And not much else game related
They don’t distrust braken’s confidence
and that’s about it
So I guess that’s just no
Not me

Yeah Geyde is a wolf

They just don’t seem at all like their town meta.
In this game guide focuses on one person, and then moves to the next
Brak → Zug → Frost? → SDA → Luka? → Cat? → Ash

Doesn’t really feel like Geyde is having original thoughts and instead commenting on people to appear like they are in the conversation.

Like for instance, I think Geyde’s off handed comments on Frost and Luka are purely based on the fact that those two have claimed mech, and Geyde feels like they need to participate in those conversations because people are questioning those mechs, unlike how no one really is questioning Leafia. Cat is just because they are around, I don’t think guide actually read Cat’s iso because it actually would serve no purpose considering guide is a meta analyst, and Cat doesn’t have FM meta. Going into me first would make sense but it also doesn’t, for starters reading me is likely due to the fact that I was high posting or I was the first one to post, yet I have no clue why Geyde would read me considering they detest interacting with me and call my pushes “obtuse” FMO, I would not ISO someone if I thought that way about them. Zug meanwhile, follows off of my push onto Zug, and it seems like Geyde read my ISO and then made a comment onto my push onto Zug. Furthermore, and I think this is the most damning, Geyde Doesn’t scum read anyone. All of Geyde’s pushes have been “This person is town” which to be honest is >rand wolf.

oh i dont like the ammount of people who voted derps after i did.

This, if we flip wolf today or killed one at night, knowing the fact that I will not rescind the bleed at the person will also denies them to convert the player or at best got a wolf instead.

I think out of those 3 I’d lean on Luka being the most pure similarly.
Socially they’ve been fine and no posts are particularly pinging me compared to the previous time where I found em out as wolf.

Why the fuck am i in there.
brakuren town reading hazard challenge impossible

I am so lost on you brak some times man.

Cat i am happy i have you in my town reads

what happened to your tiebreaker plan?

why exactly me??

ur a wolf

1 Like

Kii coming out of the wood works to comment on a grouping them is probably wrong because Bionic might be a wolf :sob: