Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

@Kiiruma
@Hazardwaste

Opinions on each other

beat ya to it. already said thoughts earlier

very light town for kiiruma at this current point in time.

No you are :point_right: :point_left:

Meh, nothing too sus at this time.
But heā€™s also a bit less experienced in FoL style stuff than in FM.
Iā€™d say slight T-Lean.

ā€¦ huh. what does that gotta do with anything

Erm actually itā€™s a synthetic lizard

1 Like

Itā€™s possible your reactions arenā€™t as indicative as they might be in FM.
As youā€™re a bit more of an experienced town / experienced mafia in FM in comparison

fuck you always say the correct answers

ā€¦ kiiruma i have been good and evil in fol styled games

Youā€™re still more experienced in FM than FoL style stuff aaaa

yes but why is this apart of the read.

First of all, its such unfortunate that the timing of this game is, days start at late nights forcing me tocatch up 500+ posts before i can react to what happened besides i am too busy with real life stuff.

ok so iā€™ve finally reviewed 1858 posts and i must say i am kinda lost here.
So far i am kinda null on everyone because iā€™ve never played with most of you here so i dont have your ā€œtownā€ or ā€œwolfā€ strategies from previous games ( i am saying some of you making reads considering them) therefore i am not able to comment your behaviour based on those. I only have this game so itā€™ll be hard for me to read and its D1.

Letā€™s start with King Jarek, again i have no clue on them they claimed to have a funny intro not stating anything. but Luka pushing Jarek for reaction testing seemed fine to me and they are claiming Marshal at the end. I think its best to not push on king today, as they say its 50/50 for them to be Corrupted King and i find it pointless to vote them out, again its D1.

Leafia claims illusionist with that telepatic message. they gave positive vibes to me
Frost claimed templar and its unknown who they have bled (?)

i am slight positive on brakuren, theyve been making valid statements,

I am not really sure if Eve is serious on their accusations,

the rest are null to me due not posting enough or being offtopic. my vote goes for no execution but if you asked me who iā€™d vote if i had to exe one

Iā€™d probably vote Eve.

technically 60/40 but i get your point

oh no they made it very public. i am surprised you missed it. it was a decently large discussion

did you actually read all 1858 posts. or are you saying this for dramatic effect

no, i know its made public i didnā€™t miss it. unless you mean who they bled. yeah i seem to miss that one that question mark was for who they bled rather than frost claiming templar

i actually read them but there may be posts or claims i could have missed.

no they made their bleed target pretty clear. at least i thought they did

unless your refering to who they passed it on to?

yes

oh well thats not gonna happen during the day

1 Like

its a night action right?