Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

lich-

1 Like

Mine and didnā€™t you say that all hinting benefits scum more than town? At this rate, you wonā€™t be alive tomorrow.

Not the right name but I think you get the idea.

I like this plan of yours.

1 Like

Red Flag

Youā€™re shading me so hard matey. Iā€™d be careful if I was you.

IMG_2957

1 Like

For the record I donā€™t think alt speccing will actually help us here (besides maybe literally the most obvious alts known to mankind), since we can very easily run into someone whoā€™s decided to post differently under an alt or is imitating another user to be funny, and then formulate wrong meta reads and just face plant because we misread the Mastermind or something

1 Like

I think that Osaa and Marcoh are obvious town.

Pav Iā€™m a bit suspicious of.

(Preemptively, I will refuse to elaborate on my reads unless I want to, as itā€™s not in my actual win condition for there to be town cohesion)

1 Like

Levi wouldnā€™t last a day confined to the mines as i was

why tbh

i think theyve been trying to post things that move themselves forward which is. quite good to me

ok time to do the dishes praying to the gods that I do not return to like 200 posts

I suspect their real identity which Iā€™m not allowed to share, and I find their posts to be a tad too calculated / clean. Compare their cleanliness to the rest of us. Weā€™re all knees deep in cow shite. But not them.

1 Like

Im Not Casting Shade And You Are Threatening Me. Dont Say Words To Regret Laterā€¦ You Dont Know My Role Or Anything

1 Like

Nashrah also town

Still makes me wanna die reading their posts

1 Like

Because exactly 5% of what they say makes sense

Exactly

What Is The Problem With My Posts?

1 Like

They might be the Fool (Jester) I didnā€™t read all the roles. Thereā€™s way too many roles Iā€™m not reading all of that

i read none of it too
something misery company

1 Like

Yeah. Youā€™re probably right about that.

Youā€™ve been doing nothing but throwing shade on me practically all day so far matey.

Highly doubt this right now.

This isnā€™t villagery.