Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I think you know exactly what’s wrong with your posts and you know exactly why you’re driving me up the wall

Anyway yeah I do agree with “Nashrah if not town is just the jester shitposting” and is mostly why I would rather KP be aimed at them if they don’t stop doing the funnyman bit because they clearly do not fucking care about their appearances with posts like these

2 Likes

Me on my way to use my Doctor action on Nashrah after I voted to elect them as King.

3 Likes

Solution

We elect nashrah then exe tnem

2 Likes

Nah. Let’s elect a villager instead.

Let it be known that the comically late Daan was first!

1 Like

Can you explain what is the purpose of electing someone then having to execute them? We will still have to elect someone the next day.

Let it be known if we elect a villager they can not be converted what-so-ever. Let us keep that in mind.

the post was a joke, doing that would legit just brick us from Order Execute so it is just a bad idea.

It’s mostly a reference to throne of lies where you could crown someone to remove any Fool wincons they may have had (they’d gain a survivor wincon) and then execute them to not trigger fool passive. That does not apply here.

1 Like

order execute would like a word with you

That tracks for now…

Good to see we have absolutely no idea who we want for king. I for one have no interest in it unless there is an overwhelmingly good reason for it

I, Daan, do not care who the king is as long as they are good.

1 Like

15 minute day 1 moment

1 Like

Unless the prince themselves outs themselves and steps up there’s no way to completely trust a king. I don’t think I’m a fan of that to be honest, I think I’d rather of had this like the game this is emulating in which someone is already king and we don’t have to worry about sacrificing one of our good players’ roles to get a good king. But whilst I’m here, I do think Osaa can sit confidently in a townread from me. The alchemist claim we have right now is someone I do believe is actually a neutral though I wouldn’t neccessarily bet on them being exactly the neutral they say they are just yet. we’ll see.

2 Likes

a thought

Ossa is probably town yeah? They have also decided to very boldly claim day 1 yeah? So yeah this setup has some damn dangerous anticlaim and I don’t think Ossa is surviving for very long.

Would it be a bad idea to vote Ossa to be King?

1 Like

It would have been absolutely easier if the first day was longer, but it wasn’t. It should still be possible to find a good king, so don’t despair.

That is your decision to make my friend. I can’t hold your hand during this vote.

okay but a consensus would help not crown a wolf

That is also correct, but you can not be coerced into voting something you are not confident in yourself. The solution is very simple, so instead of asking if it’s a bad idea look at people just look at people and propose votes.

If we can not communicate and research as a group we do not deserve to win.