Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

sure if you want me to do it that way

I do very much believe Ossa should be King right now. I don’t remember if they’d become immune to anticlaim though I’d have to ask hosts. Yes, it’d be a bit unfortunate to sacrifice her role but they’ll probably explode otherwise.

Ossa I’m reasonably confident in being town and unlike nashra isnt being a funnyman. plus given the whole obvious alt thing i dont think ive ever seen that player as a wolf do what they did

2 Likes

As it stands now I would be okay with that vote.

If we find nothing better by the end of the day then I’ll be fine with it, but I wouldn’t want to vote them otherwise

Going to advocate myself for King.

I don’t have much of a convincing argument apart from the fact that I want the power or something

1 Like

Marina immediately opening to self-advocate for king is towny.

Is there someone you propose to be our glorious king?

Pav is rubbing me the wrong way. I don’t like how they’ve immediately grabbed at thread control. Unlike Marina’s opener, which is short and casual, they feel like they’re trying too hard to project town through mechanical speculation and shutting down discussion of alts. I agree that the game is less fun if we speculate on alts, but I don’t like taking orders. VOTE: Pav.

Caligura’s immediate claim and impersonation of various members of the forum makes them feel genuine to me. Anyone publicly claiming Survivor isn’t going to be very invested in the game and sacrifices their claim to any thread control, and Caligura has been going along with that well. Even if they are a wolf, which I don’t think is likely, they are not much of a social threat.

2 Likes

uneasy is the head that wears a crown

1 Like

Many good morrows to your Majesty.

1 Like

im down

vote me for king

very

i like this post and the opener tbh

not giving too much credit but im definitely vibing

yeah imma be real with y’all i’d rather Ossa not King
if they are, in fact, the Archer, they have extra KP

1 Like

s’pose this applies to every role

but

Archer specifically has consistent KP and can shoot anyone and can also remove people’s passive death immunities
whereas the only advantage something like Noble has over Archer is the fact that Noble has no guilt (but only 2 shots, and it doesnt even work half the time)

speaking of which @Ossa your role title IS the Archer, right?