Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

For them to have failed a convert they’d have to have walked into you (the poss) and/or the timewarp, It’s possible, Not unlikely, but come on. really?

who’d you try and kill :pleading_face:

are you willing to say

But karins abilities tho? Redirecting to samarie to themself, and then changing their ability? Hoe could they convert

idk about confirmed, two were claimed by samarie and henryk pre-fool death, one was claimed by me post-fool death, no tb was claimed post mastermind death

True.

I never got a chance to kill my first target was made before i replaced, and i was told even before the night phase that i was forced to kill the prince

I can’t stop thinking I want Henryk dead so I can step as king and become convert immune and also clear the evil king paranoia I have from that will that samarie left behind

Lets leave that for later though

:thinking:

damn what a banger game i wanna play this again

thank u thank u (I am joking)

OG marcoh fooled the fuck out of me and everyone

death to the king

On one hand I would be king on the other hand I would lose this absolutely broken passive

I think this was a very unlucky game for the wolves, but i also think we couldve not has a fool and instea if we are really living in a world where samarie was solo

Like the chsnces their convert gailed twice due to one person, is pretty wild

rip

Nah I don’t think the MM was solo at all

Solo MM + NK + 2 neuts rlly

what if marcoh jumped to eevee slot

Lol