Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

So what KP would evils possibly have in this game? They wouldn’t have the factional kill - the Assassins power wouldn’t grant it.

I am now the host and a player

How many deaths are unconfirmed? Just 1?

Yeah I’m tinfoiling it as Henryk the evil king killing Osaa because I was jailed. They want me converted, couldn’t manage to do it last night because I was jailed so they went for a kill to buy time instead

oh yeah theres definitely at least one more trollboxer (or ex-trollboxer) alive, i know this, u guys dont mechanically coz from ur pov i could be lying, but i know im not

It’s a silly world, but I can’t really shake it. Not really sure why else you’d kill instead of convert when your other starting teammate just died and flipped and you’ve got no converts on the board.

No - I don’t want the king poisoned just for this. We’re in a good spot and killing the king over that would just be trolling

Your reveal of trying to heal marcoh and failing has me thinking you’re fairly legitimate. Definitely a healer of some sort at the very least. You wouldn’t say you tried to heal marcoh and failed if you didn’t, you’d lie about it and say you were on someone else (probably the prince) for credibility instead.

isnt that free kp? the poison thingy. why not use it, i mean, we wanna kill ppl asap right before they convert, so why not just mow down everyone as quickly as possible. (i dont actually know if henryk’s abilities still have mech usage)

Nah i believe u, i mean if not, good claim lol

because if I’m right that’d make me solo unseen if they converted me overnight and got poisoned :joy:

omg thats such a dick move to convert someone just to give them a loss

yeah thats. the bad thing about conversions in long forum games. its gunna feel bad for someone. it might be me coz im convertible too. womp womp

(caligura liked this post)

Hey i got converted once for being right, because if u die u converrt thr last person that voted u, and i was the only one who voted them xD

omg lmao im so sorry

That assumes henryk is evil which it’s possible they’re not.

However - Karin is mechanically confirmed via this mysterious poss jump, so they cannot be starting unseen. You’re a neutral who I believe and think I can clear, Kaiser is a mute, and I think we should clear them before looking at the King, Pav exists and should probably make everyone visiting them get occupied tonight just in case.

UNSEEN DONT CONVERT ME PLS

I AM NOT WINNING THIS

its in town’s interest to chop me eventually as im not town. they lose literally nothing

PLS CONVERT SOMEONE ELSE. U HAVE MORE CHANCES TO WIN IF U CONVERT A TOWN

Ya idk what kaiser is doing, and uhhm they cant really get away with not posting via game rules

I’m down to be converted I don’t give a fuck conversion is fun

Even if I’m right and it’s henryk I’m still calling myself town MVP if that’s the case even if I die unseen