Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

likely

what no I didnā€™t heal osaa N1 I was just on them N1 and nothing happened, I stopped them dying last night but I would only have gotten feedback, as specified in the role-list, if they would have died if I had ā€œstopped a killā€

I agree, but in the case of Ossa we have a potential killer we can scoop from that mystery.

1 Like

Does Ossa also confirm the potential kill?

no i mean
if it is, indeed nk / cultseen or just cult + unseen, then where did the 2nd n1 kill go

They didnā€™t get told they were saved so itā€™s unfortunately not confirmable on their end

1 Like

Now we are getting somewhere.

We want to get starting unseen/cult. I get that you guess they can be convert, believe me.

I also believe the whole N1 useless passive and wish thing are working against them.
Iā€™m still not going to close my mind and not let them confirm themselves as much as they can. The more information the better.

Always work with all given resources.

Thatā€™s a good question and my answer is honestly I have no clue, double kill is possible or hitting the same person (the priest)

but no now that I think about it that is weird. let me look at the roles again

1 Like

Why did you just defend Samarie by claiming that they could be hunter earlier then?

man i really dont feel like back reading more of this game, im already lost, how did u know u were redirected onto cult n1?

How so?

@Daan

Call it a hunch.

Iā€™m not sure what your hunch is though?

how do those transformations happen?

That is the normal state of the gameā€¦

I have it on good record that no one visited Ossa.

You consider normal just jumping at someone right away, before they can even appear?

Yes, but we never vote someone out until the End of Day.