Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I was gonna backread… no motivation… might find it later

Ok

@Kaiser Please, go through how you got to this conclusion.

I don’t understand, no one else does. I was and am willing to answer, but I’m unable to answer if I don’t know what you are talking about.

Your world is very biased, for example, there is no way to make cult leader immune to what you listed. And the whole “vote me if you disagree” is just kind of taking the thread hostage. It’s not helping us, there are way more pressing matters to solve.

So please, one more time, calmly, explain how you got to this conclusion.

1 Like

To be fair i probably wont have much stake in this game till the player liat is smaller, so personally dont care, i dont think your approach is necessaroly wolfy, so i dont see why i have to choose between you two, or more so vote you if i donr find them to be a wolf

1 Like

Its an obnoxious play which i think is very likely to be town, but to call me selfish, is asinine given how you sre handling the thread right now

2 Likes

I used health potion (doctor) on Henryk last night. Shame Abella died they were in my top town. Maybe I shouldn’t announce whom am I healing anymore?

I mean that should be obvious?

I guess not but according to my ability they are unable to claim it, but the post restriction should be on Pav and the vote change on Osaa

I would say to toss potion between Marcoh, Pav and August instead. Reasons.

I don’t know how far the complexity of the roles go. I don’t want to put myself in a position where I’m a suspect. Thus, I figured announcing my action pre-emptively would reduce the chances I’m made a suspect.

There is a convert cap… This game has to be balanced. The Unseen has a cap of 3 and Cult has a cap of 4 I think.

That would delay whole ability due to chronomancer? Or just the vote change?

There is not.
Another thing on an ask-host basis knowledge.

Is that so?

given these two posts, i dont u are a wolf

2 Likes

I’m confused where oneiromancer comes from

doubt*

It redirects, but I don’t get why other redirectors are not mentioned?

So there are two scum factions that can convert with no limits? That would not pass review.

Ic