Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

There was no review

1 Like

Donā€™t think itā€™s muktiball tho

Am I supposed to be told when I am attacked? I used stoneskin or whatever the name is on myself on day 1, making me immune to death on n1. Could I have been attacked N1? I received no feedback.

If you all donā€™t listen to me, my death is a necessary part of my own strategy so that you can see my alignment and be forced to accept what I was saying as pure.

Having to deal with the complications of pandering to each and every one of your irrational needs to get you to listen to what Iā€™m saying is by far the less practical strategy from my perspective, because there are at minimum 2 bad faith actors who will conjure up fake information that contradicts the hard information I have to stop you from being convinced by me. It is a waste of my time because I can simply be insufferable until youā€™re all left with no choice to kill me, see that I am town and then accept my perspective as pure, and the math approves of my self-sacrifice. This is me strictly playing to my town win condition.

Also guys remember! If you are certain there canā€™t be more than 2 neutrals, there should be either an Assassin or a Crone (both Unseen roles) - those two can trollbox. We had 2 trollboxed posts on Day 2, and only one was accounted for by the Fool.

Iā€™m more confused on wincons part if there are 2 factions.
Everything else has answers for multiball, but wincons donā€™t make sense to me.

Iā€™m not sure if anyone will follow your vision, if they canā€™t understand you to begin with.

Again, please explain how you reached the Oneimancer conclusion.

@Caligura

1 Like

Alright. Should I not even try to protect Henryk, though?

If you arenā€™t even going to take the ultimatum Iā€™m giving you seriously, again, youā€™re calling me a gamethrower. At no point during any of this has my intent been ambiguous, and that is also a necessary part of my strategy. I am polarising my own range for a reason, and that reason is that you are going to be forced to make the choice to kill me or listen to me whether you want to or not.

This is the last message Iā€™m going to send until thereā€™s a full role reveal because the threat of never posting again, strangely, is probably the only win condition left available to me that doesnā€™t FORCE me to play incorrectly based on what I know. I donā€™t care if everyone refuses to listen to me even after my death and plays incorrectly because of it, that was a risk I was willing to take once Iā€™d optimised my solver to the sufficient degree, because the solver is telling me itā€™s a justified one.

how many roles have stone skin?

Also I tried reading the thread but this is impossible for me, sorry guys. I generally love mech, but I havenā€™t played the original ToL browser game which seems to put me at quite a disadvantage as this game seems to presume you have some experience with it because a lot of things arenā€™t quite clear and you need to ask the hosts plenty of questions in order to perform well (at least thatā€™s what you guys are doing) and itā€™s just too much for someone like me whoā€™s brand new to this.

2 Likes

mood

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, a lot. Iirc some mafia roles too, not just neutrals. And some town.

Tough choice.

@Marcoh do you know if elected king has allies?
In role thread kings are noted as ā€œStarting kingā€.

I think those starting king roles only happen if there is a starting king, in the OP it says there may or may not be a starting king. I think the section ā€œelected kingā€ is whatā€™s more relevant to us. It says that BD roles lose their role when they become elected. Or something like that.

Oh, itā€™s weaker allies. Ignore the king.

2 Likes

well for what its worth, one of Caligura/Samarie cant be town, if im reading the roles correctly?

because I assume Wizard/Sage/Cabalist only exists as 1? someone else can correct me on that, since again ive never played the original fol

We also have the plaguebearer, which is mafia

so ya

both claiming to have stoneskin

They are probably Mafia because ā€¦ I donā€™t know, a lot of people seem confident on it, but why is the stone skin and me relevant? Hypotethically a town role (the one they claimed) and my neutral role - both having stoneskin, that doesnā€™t seem egregious to me.