LFOL Cringe Compilation

I SWEAR

im not 100% sure about it but when would that come into play? im kinda confused at what ur concerned about

can test stuff w you if needed i have a couple accounts

1 Like
1 Like

If a tavernkeeper swaps someone into a priest that player is now confirmed as the priest. Or a chancellor, confirms them as chancellor even if removed from the PM. And actually, even if one player was added to a PM and another removed, that still confirms that player as having been swapped. Such as in Dream Sphere.

1 Like

solutions
neighborhoods are on discord

I was thinking something like this, but even then the accounts would have to be host-controlled and not-100%-connected-to-account so that a player who is swapped from one account to another still has hood access without confirming them as having been swapped or taking away their access

1 Like

Frankly the best solution is “why the FUCK does oreomancer exist get rid of it” but even then that doesn’t catch every scenario

1 Like

yeah oreomancer is probably just unfun

unless you make it litearlly just strigoi

sending that role to hell

2 Likes

I think someone nuked the account swap

1 Like

I was convinced to add it back

1 Like

by me, who is just now seeing the problems with it. it’s funny but no

poss should just get access to all neighborhoods the prev account was in, besides wolfchat

1 Like

Besides the role is becoming homestuck bus driver

1 Like

no

1 Like

that’s fucking dumb

1 Like

Trollge

2 Likes

i’m racist

1 Like

Yes whispers or ‘fuck no geyde we aren’t doing whispers’

Whispers are centralizing in a way that actively reduces fun so I’m super against

1 Like