Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Thank you

1 Like

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Oh, you got it, cool.

2 Likes

I hope you’re having fun, Quail.
With that said, have a kindly respite and good night.

2 Likes

I’ll try and be more active after the first vote. I feel like it’s difficult to get a read with almost no info. Also, I’m new to this and it’s hard to get a feel through text. Everyone has been nice so I appreciate that.

2 Likes

going to be busy packing for a lot of the day, so i figured I should do this

ran out of time, unnamed slots are ones I don't feel that strongly about or i forgot

Townlean

LittleLee - I do genuinely feel like putting at least a little weight behind that beaming townslip; sure, I won’t die on this hill either, but I don’t think there’s much reason to just fully discard it. When other stuffs happens maybe, but I don’t have anything stronger for this slot right now

RedPandas - Pandas has been playing differently than normally on Hypixel, I think. More aggressive and more ““pushy””, for lack of a better word. However I don’t think that’s a bad thing here–it seems to come from a more well-meaning place/from a townie pov. I say this as a bit of a word of warning though, I can see this different behavior stemming from a wolf rand too (though not that likely rn)

Anonygoose - felt like the most recent posts I’ve seen from this were good (the wagon scramble stuff). I think the only time this comes from a wolf is when thread was about to hit 2/3 or 3/3, and though I at least slightly wolfread both of the top wagons at the time, I think I’m willing to give this a shot bc I don’t have that much confidence in my reads to be correct. and if we land on a 1/3 bc of what goose pushed here, I think that’ll be the most telling of anything.

Null

Prisma101 - I remembered seeing a few arguments that this slot was a wolf (or, at least a mention or two) and I didn’t remember any posts so I read their fairly short iso and tbh I don’t really get it. I think it’s just a new player who’s not posting all that much; I don’t see it as particularly AI. I can see an argument for being frozen, I suppose, but that’s about it. Sure, for a fifth game I would expect more engagement generally, but I haven’t been posting all that much either and this would be, like, beyond my 30th game at least.

Wolflean

Magnus - I think it’s just the style of posting that’s putting me off here. The mentions of calling themselves town and reiterating their pov is like, something thats happened quite a bit and I don’t like it. Though the shameless nature of it (and nobody else other than pandas saying something that kinda echoes my thoughts here) makes me think it might just be normal? but it’s hard to tell. Other than that I’ve liked/agreed with a lot of the reads this slot has posted (iirc) and I think it might just take me a particularly long time to get over this though

Badeline - didn’t really like their opening post, so that’s why I voted there all that time ago. looking at p#87, the reads just feel like they’re there to be put there. Anon/ash/chomps are given some form of townleans (presumably) and specifically pandora and fusion are mentioned for slots where you have no thoughts – why just them? I also kinda don’t believe that you thought pandas’ case was convincing, tbh, unless you’re not talking about p#169.

Ash - I felt like they’ve been posting just to post in the thread. 70-ish posts but none of them really move the needle much if at all. The most indicative post is p#273, where I can empathize with having a read and not being able to explain it. The issue is here I don’t particularly feel like it’s a real read and this is a real thought that ash is talking about. it just kinda seems like something that was thrown in and overlooked until goose mentioned it.

hopefully that was understandable

3 Likes

hi

what is this?

I don’t like how you misrepresent my arguments against Ash or why I’m pushing them constantly.

I was talking about #169 and #170 together, as they worked together to solidify the same point.

I acknowledged this in the post.

I don’t understand what your point is or why a lot of the focus is on my opener, which was 1 post, instead of the current reads I have now.

How much of the game have you read?

Why are you voting littlelee?

Are you voting townreads or scumreads?

Currently I’m trying to insure a 0/3 result at EOD. I think myself/redpandas/littlelee is the best chance of doing this. My read on Littlelee is primarily based on their townslip, but I think that’s a good enough read for day 1 that I can then reevaluate later if all 3 of us were to be tested and it isnt all town.

1 Like

It doesn’t look like we’re all going to be tested though, and right now I don’t know how I feel about you/chomps/fusion.

Valid makes sense

Of course it does.

I’m aware, but I don’t think it detracts from the point

they posted earlier believing that the jail candidates would be revealed if they were Mason and not knowing beaming was even a thing, iirc

Most, if not all of it. Why?

1 Like

townslips arent real change my mind

2 Likes