Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Is this a scumread or a mafia read

*townread

I know I’m town and if there’s a mafia in magnus/ash i can easily find it as I am pretty annoying to dome with.

And Ash and Magnus are both active above average players.

I was gonna say

They’re the same thing xD

1 Like

also the power play

think redpanda town

chomps/me/redpanda is 0/3 btw

Morning.

1 Like

I’m not wrong. Best case of me/you/magnus is we are all town and have a built towncore of 3 good town. Worst case is that we dome it but then we have an active dome with active players with other players to interact with, chip in on etc. Also it stops Magnus mega controlling thread if they’re mafia.

Also Pandora is mafia, I am doing my grand reveal early

1 Like

I like toadette

Elaborate on Pandora sus?

1 Like

yeah same when i play as my main account (tutuu) i purposefully play slightly worse than i do on this account

Town has literally no motivation to explain that their votes are generated from random numbers readslists. Think about it. What is the thought processs for a towny to do this? But for mafia, the way mafia loses is by being backread and partenered, so they have to be WAY more careful with their votes and will be more nervous. As a nervbous mafia wanting to vote, you vote and then avoid it spewing anything by numbers.

I know this sounds like a reach but I thought about it and the narrative of it coming from a mafia wanting to hide spew is just so strong compared to a towny doing it randomly.

Plus since then Pandora hasn’t done anything towny, I didn’t like their “kill magnus” joke either it felt odd.

2 Likes

VOTE: Chomps
VOTE: RedPanda
VOTE: Anonygoose

I would rather have magnus in the first three though for the record

also it’s weird they don’t want to be in a 3

1 Like

magnus/pandora/[idk] team

I’d imagine you kicked yourself after posting this, but I’ve never actually seen an evil slip in this fashion to my recollection…
It’s a shrug townread. Normally you just exist and vibe when you’re evil, this is the far opposite. By which I don’t just mean Tutuu, I’m not foolish.

Prisma is evil, they’ve been around for ten hours and have only justified their floatiness when questioned on it by Panda, a villager in this position would presumably shrug it off (by which I mean to compare Quail, who was similarly uninspiring thus far, but didn’t really feel pressured or reflective at all by it).

2 Likes

Yeah I agree re Prisma

I appreciate the overwhelming respect when I’m actually just a standard participant, but it’s too late, I’m already wilfully scheduled to dominate the thread. By which I mean to pose a disagreement with some of your recent logic, sorry.

Unusual voting patterns is par the course for v!Pandora, in and out of RVS. I don’t think this is compelling reasoning, much less a coup de grâce. With that said, Pandora’s execution joke earlier was super stale, and that’s what you presumably should focus on foremost.

3 Likes