Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

I actually don’t, a better way to read is me i do nothing and vibe when there’s too many people alive as either alignment, but as both alignments i do more late game and when there’s less people like here.

That sort of opener slots so well into a wolf though.

1 Like

What do you think of Ash btw?

I feel obliged to name somebody whose presence thus far has been palpable.
I still think Badeline makes sense as an evil candidate, she’s been maintaining a high level of proactivity but most of it seems like a front, having a certain level of self-awareness whilst predominantly focusing on formulaic statistics or summarising basic assertions which don’t really relate to the game.

I don’t really know what the purpose behind these statements were. Badeline then continued revising menial questions to get other players to justify their thoughts, and also indirectly made certain semi-appealing comments like:

This is like a pat on the back, and doesn’t resemble my mental framework of Badeline from… I think it was a popcorn game where she tried half-solving the game alone immediately. Ash called Badeline out on this, and the latter responded with a wallpost right from the gate as if expecting to be prompted, in under ten minutes so the amount of thought going into it likely wasn’t very high. Which makes sense, the content length doesn’t compare with what it actually reads; Badeline only mentioned Red in any detail. (#181)

I’ll be running off for dinner, but this seems like a fine independent stance.

2 Likes

ok i also agree with this

Ash (5): pandora, Ash, FusionMoon314, Chomps, spookycat27
spookycat27 (1): pandora
Badeline (4): pandora, spookycat27, Magnus, RedPandas
Anonygoose (2): FusionMoon314, Anonygoose
FusionMoon314 (2): FusionMoon314, Magnus
Chomps (2): Chomps, Anonygoose
pandora (2): Magnus, RedPandas
Prisma101 (1): RedPandas
RedPandas (2): Badeline, Anonygoose

Not Voting (3): Quail, LittleLee, Prisma101

perhaps i treated you too harshly

You’re effectively saying “your polarised viewpoint is wrong, it’s correct to say I practice the same thing as both alignments”.
Which is cool, but it’s not exactly helpful and I don’t think it applies here.

1 Like

i’m saying it so next time when i lowpost you don’t scumread me :slight_smile:

My early reads are usually the exact opposite of the truth (namely what I choose to pursue), so you have nothing to fear.

Ash had a nightmarish opener and an otherwise casual cadence which didn’t feel the need to “prove” its townliness, particularly with how he listed reads without substance going against the mill. I’m still waiting for an explanation on the Pandora read because that one caught my eye, but it’s probably fine.
I wouldn’t jail Ash, personally, but that’s just me.

1 Like

The Ash wagon composition is vaguely terrible but nobody should really care about that.

1 Like

I would like to dome someone please :pleading_face:

Vote yourself with two evils and laugh.

1 Like

the curse of me wanting to play in UK mornings but americans are asleep

1 Like

Instead i will rank everyone’s pfp

Rank yourself fairly and without bias.

1 Like

PFP rankings

Quail - literally just a quail. iconic.
Anonygoose - sophisticated, mysterious, oozes intellectualism. unmatchable apart from the top tier of pfps.
RedPandas - cat
spookycat27 -cat
FusionMoon314 - I like toadette
LittleLee - cute drawing of a sheep
Chomps - ok
Prisma101 - bonus points for having a see through background i guess
Ash - some kind of fish i think? idk
Badeline - red woman. appreciate thematic consistency.
Magnus - nice back round color composition but does not go with blue name tag.

3 Likes

It’s not a sheep.

2 Likes

You apparently don’t know Pokémon, either.

Only the eyes are red, the body and hair is purple.

1 Like

mouse?