Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

I feel like you’re vastly exaggerating the extent to which ash is “spewed town” in order to push agenda.

VOTE: Ash
VOTE: Chomps

Maybe we do go for a 3/3 today. Not sure who the third would be yet. Probably a lowposter?

VOTE: Ash
VOTE: Chomps

If we go another towny person here it’s almost certainly a 0/3

In this set of votes fusion only had 1 vote, the vote on herself and she didn’t get more. Why does that logic apply to pandora who definitely had traction for a wagon (and later got more votes) and not fusion?

Also this is not even feasable, you don’t go from a 1/3 to a 3/3

1 Like

serious
Watch me.

1 Like

Beacuse Fusion was being townread by people and her wagon would gain more traction

That’s not true. The vote was made 60 posts into the day. Nobody had even given any reads yet.

I could swear that vote was made later

I don’t know, i still think Fusion and Pandora are wolves here, but I’m horrible at putting it in words

Okay, the discourse between Badeline and Chomps here is confusing. The latter is rectifying a scumread by asserting that it seems unlikely for Fusion or Anonygoose to pursue a 2/3 so prolifically during different stages of the day, since Ash was a top wagon during most of it.

It’s clear Badeline suspects Ash, but she’s not really engaging with the logic so much as trying to mitigate it.

Badeline’s response to Chomp’s hypothetical considers their existing reads rather than the question’s prevalent nature; the most generous option here is that she misunderstood the prompt. (#641) makes it look like Badeline had already made up her mind to disagree ahead of time, though, since she was already criticising it from the onset.

2 Likes

The 1/3 snipe generally sucks because now we sorta have to play out the full game if we don’t want to continue dipping into previously selected pools.

1 Like

I’m confused both by what you mean with this post and by what your goal is.

This sentence in particular doesn’t make any sense to me.

1 Like

RedPandas (1): RedPandas
spookycat27 (1): RedPandas
Anonygoose (1): RedPandas
Ash (2): Badeline, Chomps
Chomps (2): Badeline, Chomps

Not Voting (9): Quail, LittleLee, Ash, Anonygoose, Prisma101, Magnus, spookycat27, pandora, FusionMoon314

I’ll reword it, then.
Chomps was considering hypothetical w!Fusion and w!Anonygoose scenarios and drew the conclusion that Ash was spewed villager either way.

You complained that since Chomps scumread Fusion, they shouldn’t believe in w!Anonygoose or that Ash could be spewed town as a result. This rebuttal evades the point of Chomps’ spectral analysis and comes across as though you just don’t want Ash to be townread under any circumstances.

1 Like

That’s not what I said. Chomps claimed that if anon was mafia they would have spewed Ash town.

They townread anon though, so I was confused how that still lead to them townreading Ash as strongly as they did. It took further questioning from me to figure out that they also believe Fusion was spewing Ash town, as this isn’t mentioned in the original post.

This, combined with the analysis of anon’s votes, made me believe it was part of one thought, and not two separate thoughts made by analyzing both players votes. (This is also all ignoring the issues with the way the votes were analyzed themself).

1 Like

This explanation makes sense to me. Apologies for wasting your time.

2 Likes

It isn’t certain but it is more possible than not

but it is :(

Okay i guess it was a bit cryptic since it needs the context of connecting Ash having a green dot and the wagons being mostly aimed at a 1/3 flip

I did already think Ash was town yesterday, and soeth the universe bends to thy read.

1 Like

And soeth I must descend to purge my goodwill, to squander it with laziness and foolhardiness.