Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Correction: this would also apply to you, I confused Goose’s vote reversal with Fusion’s proposal. In this case, Pandora and yourself would have received the same treatment.

2 Likes

VOTE: Badeline.
VOTE: Prisma.
VOTE: Quail.

2 Likes

Quiet night…

RedPandas (1): RedPandas
spookycat27 (1): RedPandas
Anonygoose (1): RedPandas
Ash (2): Badeline, Chomps
Chomps (2): Badeline, Chomps
Badeline (1): Magnus
Prisma101 (1): Magnus
Quail (1): Magnus

Not Voting (8): Quail, LittleLee, Ash, Anonygoose, Prisma101, spookycat27, pandora, FusionMoon314

Im a bit lost and have less time today as weekend

But i think ash/badeline/fusion is probably 2/3

Lee you know there are no deaths yeah

1 Like

If were trying to towncore it id rather do me/redpanda/magnus not me me/redpanda/spooky

1 Like

I think both are likely town though.

What’s your opinion on Chomps’ recent consideration that Ash is spewed town from both Fusion and yourself, Goose?

1 Like

I don’t know and need to re-read

From what I gather it is just because Ash voted for a trio with them and fusion in, and obvs I pushed for me/ash for a while.

But Wolves are obviously going to be a bit tricky when it comes to voting, they’re not always just gonna vote for a 1/3 as then it becomes obvious. I’d rather put emphasis on social play and I guess EOD votes, but if Fusion voted Ash and them together at start of day 1 I literally don’t care.

1 Like

We can also be wrong on there being exactly a wolf in badeline and ash but it does feel right.

Morning. Need anything from me?

I should read up on the other two actually.

You’re currently suspected as the most likely evil candidate from a wide host of individuals in this game, although it’s certainly not universal. If you’re good, it would be appreciated if you could throw one of the other two under the bus.

1 Like

On it! (never been good at reads but i want to try)

1 Like

We believe in you, Fusion!

1 Like

Do you now? :stare:

1 Like

Fusion you have been caught as mafia how do you plead.

Court is in session :man_judge:

Not Guilty.

VOTE: Chomps
VOTE: pandora
VOTE: LittleLee

I call the prosecution @Chomps to the stand

1 Like