Prisma101 (7): Magnus, Chomps, pandora, spookycat27, Anonygoose, Quail, Ash
Badeline (5): Magnus, Chomps, pandora, spookycat27, Ash
Quail (2): Anonygoose, Ash

Not Voting (2): LittleLee, Prisma101

VOTE: Prisma
VOTE: LittleLee
VOTE: Badeline

1 Like

Are we voting prisma based on trying to add to the number of wolves per round? And due to lack of defense and posts?

I don’t. I think chomps is. I put redpandas so that we would have less doubts when we get 2/3.

1 Like

Casting a safety net in an aspiring net to catch two evils and one town. Prisma was the insurance, admittedly.

2 Likes

Badeline has been very blunt with their defenses. Most of it coming down to misinterpretations or reading far too much into one’s scumread on them. Trying to hard to come off as pure town, avoiding what looks to be unnecessary poking.

It’s optimal for me. Literally worst case scenario for town as a whole. The game theory post from pandora discusses this.

The “misinterpretations” were always very easy to avoid and couldve been doublechecked with a bit more scrutiny, which wasn’t given. The misinterpretations always assumed the worst possible perspective which was never the case. They weren’t forgiving or trying to understand my point of view better, they made false assumptions about me and shaded me.

If you want to treat it as fact, yes. Some may just have differing opinions and steer the other way entirely. Much like Redpandas.

Good morning to you, Lee, as well. I’m unsure how awake everyone is at this hour, though. It might be late night for some of you.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean.

Did you read the post I made that was about Ash and Magnus? Those weren’t misinterpretations of me, it was deliberate shading.

Badeline, I have a thought.
Could I ask what you believe my motive would be if Ash and I were teamed to push you three together? I don’t think it makes sense to me. I feel like it’d make more sense to push a 1/3 train or to just let Red do his check on Anonygoose in this case.

1 Like

I’ll jump in and say pretty obviously to have Badeline neatly prepared up as a fallguy for Ash’s scumcheck in a 1/3 which they were going to be in together

2 Likes

This, pretty obviously. Especially with how much you were shading me and pushing me beforehand.

I’m too tired to parse this. Would this be for today’s wagons or for a future event?

1 Like

VOTE: Ash
VOTE: Magnus
VOTE: Littlelee

The only two I really care about are ash and magnus.

Yeah, what does this mean?
Wouldn’t clearing Badeline’s slot incriminate Ash, how does it work the other way around?

1 Like

I can certainly agree. It seems weirdly one dimensional. Even when presented with the absolute baseline reasonings to trust you.

There’s a clear reason as to why, no? You were untrustworthy from day 1. Perhaps it’s in clear attempt to pry out these exact reactions.

Why was I untrustworthy though?