Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

I lack reading comprehension. Badeline, you understand what Goose meant, right? Can you elucidate for me, please?

1 Like

Provides a cover for Ash, I believe. Hasty judgement on my end-

I was wondering if they were going on about yesterday’s dynamics, geez. Thank you, Lee.

1 Like

From my memory/opinion, it was the immediate overplaying, stating claims right off the bat, no matter how miniscule. Personally, while wolves will usually opt for the opposite, it feels like a clear attempt to steer yourself out of that potential pool.

I partially don’t mind how my head feels twenty one hours awake. I feel broadly lucid, but with a layer of insulation between myself and the world. I imagine this resembles the sensation of feeling drunk.

But my eyes do hurt, and that’s uncomfortable. I wouldn’t do this on a whim.

2 Likes

nyaaaaa nya nya nya nya nyaaaaa

Quite literally comparable to drunk. Debatably worse. At least when behind the wheel.

I feel like you’ve said what you needed to say and should get the rest you need. An extra half hour of end of day banter is easy to catch up on. Get your rest.

1 Like

my instinct is that this is 1/3 but i’m not sure and i’m trusting magnus

1 Like

Oh geez, they’ve duplicated.

4 Likes

I agree, I can sense a slightly stronger, more intentional grip in directing where the game goes from them. A tad out of character.

I’m mainly doing it out of spite because Goose said I stopped being a shepherd yesterday and became a sheep. This was proof of my resolve.

You’re also my sleep deprived role model so like.

1 Like

Ill take over from here dont worry

1 Like

I’ve said it before, am not sleep deprived, it’s simply shifted 5 hours ahead of what’s considered normal!!
aside from those rare days I do take an all nighter but we don’t talk about that.

3 Likes

I think this is most likely a 1/3 but i think we should be just shooting for 3/3 and this is dumb

1 Like

I earnestly hope it works out! It’s a tad late to reverse this decision now.
What’s the optimal gameplay strategy in the case of recurring ones, Pandora? I’m guessing just another original check?

1 Like

3/3 from day one would have been great as it would have been miraculous.

Ash (3): Quail, RedPandas, Badeline
pandora (2): Quail, FusionMoon314
Prisma101 (7): Quail, Magnus, Chomps, pandora, spookycat27, Ash, Anonygoose
Magnus (2): RedPandas, Badeline
LittleLee (8): RedPandas, FusionMoon314, Magnus, Chomps, pandora, spookycat27, Anonygoose, Badeline
Chomps (1): FusionMoon314
Badeline (6): Magnus, Chomps, pandora, spookycat27, Ash, Anonygoose
Quail (1): Ash

Not Voting (2): LittleLee, Prisma101

Oh yeah I should vote-

why only probably 1
feels like u believe there’s 2 in there imo