1/54

1 Like

there’s a slur in this if you count the ∆ as an A :skull:

1 Like

instant ban incoming

1 Like

it’s actually a D when romanized but unfortunately it does look like a slur yes

1 Like

IIOA is an indictment of low effort posting as in you have not given any thought to this you are just regurgiating stuff you know
i just spent 80 minutes doing MATH in a field I knew nothing about and had to research to present in a digestable format for the thread
This is not at all comparable to your only thread presence beinf explaining what’s going on to the people who ask

4 Likes

just because i have not literally gone “And here’s the three people i think we should kill” does not make this NOT analysis

when I say IIOA I don’t mean no effort I mean it isn’t actually solving anyone

this is not mountainous this is combimetrics. There are mechanics to engage with. I am engaging with them

the whole point of this game is to be a math problem augmented by social deduction. you can’t just throw the three most suspicious people in a vaccum into the chamber you have to have a strategy. And talking about the strategy of the game is playing the game

that is analysis. analysizing the strategy. of the game. so that we can win

I guess a good first question into which option to take would also be: is there concencous about the wolves in our current groups?

because if we’re fairly certain we’re correct then the odds of getting a 2/3 or w/e goes noticably up right

1 Like

right

Currently we seem to have a fairly strong concencous that Badeline was the wolf in g2, though a lot of that comes with shrugs on mine and littlelee’s slots

G1 I haven’t heard as much about but also I basically just read EoD2 and today so that makes sense

Not Voting (12): Quail, Chomps, LittleLee, Ash, Anonygoose, Kanave, Magnus, spookycat27, pandora, RedPandas, FusionMoon314, Badeline

I’m not sure who i think the wolves in the three current groups are
Chomps goose Moon
Badeline Kanave Lee
Quail Ash Magnus Spookycat Pandora Pandas

I think it could be badeline goose pandas?

Therefore I think I should be voting Chomps Kanave Lee but i really really want to use approach 3

What is I in this case btw

(start of approach 3)

originally i forgot that G was a letter so approach 3 was E F H I. i thought i got all of it but i didn’t