Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

The thread was already quiet upon your designated arrival. It’s Day 3 and everybody’s alive, so there’s a certain degree of burnout in everyone’s mind. Even I’m not unaffected, lethargy is beginning to sink into the pores. Nonetheless.

Your first argument discounts the fact that nothing prior to EOD really matters beyond establishing a foundation upon which to exist, your second and third arguments are slightly paradoxical, the third argument establishes a basis that locking an evil partner as a suspect when you would already be in a pool of 1/3 is a superior tactic to trying to obfuscate at least both slots, aiming high in case you fall short. Ash also hasn’t lolcatted at all this game, really? Let alone yesterday, he repeatedly remarked on the original wagons and admitted his own fallacious townreads, posted a programme mathematical model and didn’t just pointlessly sheep the wagons that resulted in a 1/3 yesterday on the metric of townreading Lee whom you also assert trust in.

Your perspective seems illogical, and I’m sure there are cleverer arguments you could construct.

1 Like

VOTE: Chomps.
VOTE: Kanave.

I’m withholding my third vote at present, because I think these are both zeroes and I’m ruminating on following trustworthy sentiments or reconsolidating risks…

1 Like

incorrect those were the best argument i could come up with

Also ur just voting the exact opposite of what im voting which is same thing

But yeah domes are way to go

If anyone has a case against me which i can understand (no offense) @ me

If you don’t believe in yourself, believe in me. Because I believe in you.

1 Like

No one responded cuz they know there isnt one

Thus i am lock town

Cry about it haters

Villager motivation to ask for the case against them is to decrypt the logic of specific players and determine the basis for understanding versus agenda, Mafia agenda is to dismantle the information so as to rend the case asunder. Information has already been discussed against you, yet you aren’t calling out specific players or foundational stances except for myself yesterday; and here you utilise it, albeit in a jesting manner, as reason to be town.

You should be more so calling out players who have been around for not directly addressing or interacting with your qualms, as if being unwilling to disturb the status quo or draw attention to themselves by drawing a line in the sand. You have options for debate arguments, as mentioned before.

2 Likes

I’m heading to bed, I’ll be well-rested in the morning. I consider all of you friends, so I’ll be seeing you all later. :ghosthug:

1 Like

Im calling you out, i havent seen a cohesive argument against me from you and you keep using buzzwords like paradoxical and illogical but not explaining them

Even this post here doesnt make sense. As simple as possible i dont think youve given a case against me

Also realistically it makes sense to just beam me so i dont have a huge motivation to change much rn, but i do think the case against me sucks this time

Whare are your thoughts on Lee now?

morning

the top wagons are of mixed intentions that’s not good

Chomps what are your thoughts on Magnus

i feel like they are progessing the game somewhat and is towny from their messages

2 Likes

fair

who do you think the mafia is in the most recent 3? prisma badeline?

I think it’s badeline

1 Like