Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Damn thats crazy bro

Honestly it might be badeline but at this point just put me in with them to unpair us, along with probbaly Lee but potentially Prisma

1 Like

Descriptive terminology doesn’t equal buzzwords, I posted my turnaround on your slot yesterday and you responded to it so you already know where the case came from. I didn’t even initiate the scumread against you, that came from… initially Fusion in an aside comment, and then elaborated upon by Red and Spooky, if I recall correctly?

If you were calling me out, you would have done it by name immediately instead of wringing around the rosie, methinks. I’m putting the onus onto your shoulders to demonstrate why you’re town, that’s your mission if your rolecard is green, you’ve just awkwardly slumped over instead. It’s not that difficult for a player of your calibre.

Town. He was posting more freely yesterday at EOD, but by then I had already committed to the votes. In the context of the 1/3 jail result, I’m forced to conclude he socially and mechanically remains town.

2 Likes

Aye. This is a counterproductive measure since it most likely wouldn’t even resolve Badeline’s either way, you’re trying to expend a day to plainly get yourself checked.

2 Likes

I was going to do a real case on goose but unfortunately I’m both very confbiased and very bad at mafia so if somebody who isn’t could do one that would be nice

we need something to spice up the day. way too quiet rn

They’re being voted on either side by town players, and either decision has its merits. Objectively speaking, the other wagon strategy is superior in the case of it being right; we’re just sorta shying from it because the aforementioned prime suspects are also voting themselves.

Maybe we’re acting cowardly, I dunno.

2 Likes

Anonygoose asked Chomps for their thoughts on myself and the D2 jailed evil, received opinions which contradicted Goose’s own thoughts, and just accepted it without further debate. Yeah.

2 Likes

Another idea could be to sort a third evil in the pursuit of them being right, since it’s our current prerogative to solve that anyway.

Poor Quail…

3 Likes

Sorry I have not been active at all today. Packing for and preparing for college has taken both a lot of mental and physical effort. I should be more available after today luckily.

I haven’t had time to give thread a thorough backread. I’m going to keep my votes where they are for now. Sorry again for the absence, I wish there was more I could do. .

2 Likes

Good luck with your personal affairs! It’s just a stressful incident, one which is far more significant than the rest of it.

1 Like

VOTE: Badeline.
VOTE: Anonygoose.
VOTE: Ash.

1 Like

their worldview didn’t align with mine so i chose to ignore it

Why elect to ignore a player you’re unsure on either being town or evil?

2 Likes

Ash is a paradoxical vote, actually.
VOTE: Badeline.
VOTE: Anonygoose.
VOTE: Quail.

1 Like

I’m not staying awake until dusk, but I’ll attempt to check in every few hours.

1 Like

rather not have another d1/d2 jail alongside bad/goose
VOTE: Quail
VOTE: Anonygoose
VOTE: Badeline

most likely a 2/3 hit at most though unfortunately

VOTE: Badeline
VOTE: Goose
VOTE: Prism

Putting anyone in outside original 2 domes is less helpful