Magnus (2): pandora, Chomps
Anonygoose (4): spookycat27, Magnus, RedPandas, Anonygoose
Badeline (5): spookycat27, Badeline, Magnus, RedPandas, Anonygoose
Quail (3): spookycat27, Magnus, RedPandas
Ash (1): Badeline
RedPandas (1): Badeline
INVALID_VOTE (1): Anonygoose

Not Voting (5): Quail, LittleLee, Ash, Kanave, FusionMoon314

I would love to know how your mind ticks.

2 Likes

VOTE: Chomps
VOTE: LittleLee
VOTE: Ash

scum claim

do you think this is the team? if so why?

I gave it my best guess. Thoughts aren’t super in-depth.

That vote is a MAXIMUM of 2/3, in exclusively the world where Goose is evil;
If this vote comes from T!Goose it is a nearly guaranteed 1/3, giving us no new info except that Lee is town, which most people seem to believe anyway.

I can’t even begin to describe how useless it is if it’s town motivated. You would get more information out of only jailing Lee, and I don’t think I need to explain why that’s a stupid idea.

Yeah, but why is that your guess?

Sure

Im voting myself and 2 most sus ppl from other dome. So when it is 1/3 i will be confirmed unless team is me and lee. How is this a scum claim?

Vibes.

Yeah no i think it is a 1/3

How is that useless at all

Jailing the 2 domes makes most sense to find pair

Some people think its me. So from my pov i know ill be jailed but i dont want to be jailed with peolle from my dome.

That leaves me to be jailed with 2 of badeline/lee/prisma.

I think lee towniest and want to confirm that so by going me/badeline/prisma we confirm both me and lee.

me when im wrong

me when goose votes INVALID_VOTE

2 Likes

its an intimidation tactic :duck:

1 Like

you can do better than that.

going for a confirm on yourself in this situation is silly

confirming lee is nice, I guess. But it’s not giving town much besides removing a tinfoil option most people already aren’t going for, and Lee isn’t gonna suddenly start carrying the game just because they’re confirmed

From your perspective it should make literally 0 difference to the game whether or not you’re confirmed. Why are you not just solving and shooting for 3/3 right now instead of waiting for yourself to be confirmed?

Like don’t you literally already have a 3/3 solve based on your reads? Or at least a 50% chance of 3/3?
What reason do you have to not be voting and arguing for that?