Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

If i was going 3/3 id go chomps/prisma/ash or chomps/badeline/pandora

But idk and makes no sense to shoot blindly

My townreads are red/spooky maybe lee but anyone else can be mafia outside those and i have neither clue whats going on nor thread control and me being in will at least givd me one of those back

I’ve got maybe 30 minutes tops to be here. What can i do for yall? I feel the need to point out the wagon on me started near SOD and hasn’t changed at all, that I’m easier to push than ever due to my absence, and that people have been preflipping me since d2 and refuse to change their minds but you all noticed that.

Right?

I don’t love how we’re voting with tons of people from the same pools we’ve checked honestly. It seems like a huge gamble and with how the wagons look right now it feels like a gamble we’ll lose. I’d rather check in the 6 unchecked people.

I don’t hate the idea of shooting for a 3/3 but people can’t seem to solve for that without involving me. I’d like to be cleared but that doesn’t seem like a possiblity.

I didn’t read pandora’s game theory post from earlier today because it had too much math. Is there any world where it’s optimal to do a no prisoner for one of the votes?

Anyone around?

My current team is kanave/chomps/magnus. I think the way all 3 have treated my slot isn’t how I’d expect toen to go about it. Kanave I’m defintely the most unsure about but my gut is telling me something is there.

it’s not shooting blindly?

Another 1/3 is pretty much useless when we already have 3 people in that pool who most people agree are towny

i bet my arm this is 0-1/3 on endgame

1 Like

@Chomps @pandora @Badeline
I highly suggest voting for a 3/3 rather than a 0/3.
Mechanically we’re already one cycle behind mafia in terms of mech. We don’t really have the time to play the long game and solve one-by-one anymore.

yeah i was thinking about it

1 Like

VOTE: Badeline
VOTE: Anonygoose
VOTE: Quail

Not confident on Anony being mafia but they have the most votes so eh

1 Like

I suppose we’re going with the cross checking method after all?

Haven’t had much of a read on Quail, but with the perceived consensus being scumlean, it’d prove a little complicated if the current top 3 turns out to be 1/3.

1 Like

Huge 1/3 vibes this wagon tbh but if it does hit 1/3 then we have 3 choices;
goose/kanave/(pandora/magnus)
chomps/lee/quail
fusion/badeline/(ash/pandora)
no other combo is real

Chomps (2): pandora, FusionMoon314
Kanave (1): pandora
Magnus (1): pandora
Anonygoose (5): spookycat27, Magnus, RedPandas, Anonygoose, Chomps
Badeline (6): spookycat27, Magnus, RedPandas, Anonygoose, Badeline, Chomps
Quail (4): spookycat27, Magnus, RedPandas, Chomps
INVALID_VOTE (1): Anonygoose
Ash (2): Badeline, FusionMoon314
RedPandas (1): Badeline
LittleLee (1): FusionMoon314

Not Voting (4): Quail, LittleLee, Ash, Kanave

I feel like we should stick to the basic probabilities of who is who as opposed making assumptions as to who is working with who based on who hasn’t interacted with each other. Seems one dimensional. These groupings, I mean.

At least until we have at least one confirmed mafia through the crossings of taking from the original 2 pools would be an ideal time to assemble possible teams.

Would have been so funny and useful right now to be able to put 3 votes onto anyone with any amount of repeats.

I’m doing the opposite, actually.

You can choose to jail only one or two people.

There’d still be a top 3, I mean.

VOTE: Badeline
VOTE: Anonygoose
VOTE: Ash

Giving Ash enough to still be open for a potential swing at the last minute. I’d much rather have him up instead of Quail. I believe it’d clear both him and Anonygoose. Both wolves, or both town.

But for the current top 3,

If 1/3, Badeline’s the mafia or Anonygoos is using them as a shield.
If 2/3, it’s either Badeline and Quail, or Quail and Anonygoose.
If 3/3, we party at my place. Bring your own milk.