Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Pertinent information is that Goose was scared of jailing Badeline / Ash / themselves on D1, if it helps to narrow your prospects.
You could also analyse Goose’s ISO, although it is the longest one so you don’t have to, if it helps to establish pairings.

3 Likes

goose/badeline/pandas is my current guess

for the record this was for method 4 before Magnus reminded me we had cleared town

temporary vote: VOTE: Anonygoose VOTE: LittleLee VOTE: Quail

@Ash and @Quail I know one of you is mafia.
Vote for what you think the team is and give us a convincing case as to why that is the team, if you can.

oh okay yeah it’s just pandas

1 Like

Quail is just town here, I suspect. Too-paired-to-be-paired sort of situation, almost.
Quail has some serious balls, if they’re scum, to vote for a 0/3 two days in the row, and then a 2/3 for basically no reason on the third day.
Speaking of the third vote;

Besides being towny independently, Quail is never, ever paired with Badeline. These were the majority wagons at the time of Quail’s vote.

This was Quail/Goose’s only notable interaction this game. It’s notably stale, but it’s true Quail did name the wrong players from the D1 wagons. What do you make of that?

1 Like

badeline/ash is kinda tempting rn but lee/ash is simpler
VOTE: Anonygoose VOTE: LittleLee VOTE: Ash

Lee’s ISO just feels scummy for most posts. Votes don’t help either
If anyone wants me to actually case the slot I can try to

there’s a chance I ISO ash. maybe

honestly would not be surprised if they just weren’t paying enough attention to have memorized the d1 jails, or thought Goose was talking about a random set of 3 people

please do, most people are under the belief that its you and badeline

1 Like

grrrrrrr

3 Likes

scratch what I said about badeline/ash. willing to disregard it as a possibility entirely

Hey pandas
Why did you town me so suddenly? I’m wondering if you guessed I was a Mason.

I tried to play uninformed, but /shrug

1 Like

I was basically never even bothering to think about who was mason this game, so no
I don’t remember what exactly it was but your posts felt so un-agenda’d, and also I suspected that you would be more involved in the game if you were scum

I’ve been pretty locked into goose/badeline for quite a while. I think Quail’s vote yesterday is practically game losing for w!quail to make.

Judging from Goose’s post, we weren’t obvious masons so I don’t think it was a ploy to try to get townread on the last day either

I think Goose/Badeline/Pandas just wins, but we’ve got 40+ hours and I’ve got time

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m pretty sure it’s just you.

You’ve been extremely insistent on keeping Badeline out of the recent jails to the point of pushing a CFD yesterday, and Goose’s erratic behavior yesterday makes sense as a sack to build you towncred going into the endgame, especially since it justifies you U-turning from Goose being your second-highest townread to you filing him as confirmed scum.

Quail is still a possibility, but that’s a minuscule one given that a Badeline-Goose-Quail world means that they pushed for a 3/3 yesterday with apparent gusto. I don’t think Quail has that level of recklessness.

3 Likes

I don’t trust goose btw. Whatever we choose, we’d better lock it in with majority so sudden last minute wolf votes don’t lose us our wagons

3 Likes