Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Throwing his teammates under the bus on the final day would be a safe move for w!Ash to make, particularly after everyone else would have likely reached that conclusion.

Granted, Ash and Badeline have distinguished themselves all game by setting opposing lines, yeah.

3 Likes

Here you go, Spooky.

4 Likes

oh

VOTE: Anonygoose
VOTE: Badeline

locking those in

1 Like

I mean my goose/badeline wagon was pretty much just a shot in the dark since I wasn’t confident in any of the possible pairings from the d1/d2 wagons, so I was not by any means confident it would actually hit 2/2 let alone solve either of the slots. I started to believe s!goose because of their mega-defensiveness after my proposal because I saw basically no universe in which it came from town after thinking about it

Feel like this kinda leaves out that I was most of the reason goose/badeline gained traction (iirc) in the first place though

1 Like

The two worlds I see here are
A. Goose pushed s!Lee to be in the wagons as a gambit to (ideally) sink t!Badeline with them once it hit 2/3
B. Goose basically gave up realizing s/s them/Badeline was always going to go through, and voted t!Lee because it didn’t really matter who was the third slot as long as it wasn’t scum (theoretically this would make quail look worse but I’ve said already why I think that’s a highly unlikely team)
in world A Goose pushed t/s Ash/Badeline (and s!ash especially) to “pair” them and badeline, and make s/s goose/ash seem more unlikely than it was

also in world B they pushed both of their scum buddies into a t/s association because obviously normally that would never be something that scum does, so it heavy unpairs them and makes it nearly impossible for town to find the scum team before mafia finds masons

thinking about this too hard is making me reconsider badeline/quail and badeline/ash

god if I’m getting baited by scum again I might quit mafia

VOTE: Badeline

I am shamelessly sheeping the ash townreads btw

Anonygoose (3): RedPandas, spookycat27, Chomps
LittleLee (1): RedPandas
Ash (1): RedPandas
Badeline (2): spookycat27, Chomps

Not Voting (9): Quail, LittleLee, Ash, Anonygoose, Kanave, Magnus, pandora, FusionMoon314, Badeline

just blame zug

3 Likes

Little does town know, I’m actually Mafia who bribed the masons with my crime money to remain quiet…

6 Likes

When in doubt, blame the GMs.

1 Like

There’s gotta be a not-snappy acronym for that.

I’ll be honest, joining this was a bad idea for me. Vastly underestimated how little I would actually care, and I ended up joining a whole different game along the way.

I will at least say, “Good luck”.

1 Like

Live and learn, I suppose…

who do you think is third?

not sure why most people aren’t voting rn tbh
no reason not to!

Able to be here for a bit, will try and work through a case on Lee here soon. I’ll place my votes on these two and see if I can figure out who the third scum is while I’m ISOing lee.

VOTE: LittleLee