Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

no clue…

will iso candidates later

VOTE: Anonygoose.
VOTE: Badeline.
VOTE: RedPandas.

So I don’t strongly need to justify why Goose is evil, it was an incredibly accurate read brought on early by more observant players than myself and it was proven correct.

Compared between Badeline and Lee, the former had been in scope all game. As an important metric, Badeline and Ash drew a stern line in the sand between themselves, and Goose flailed near the end of D1 to ensure they weren’t jailed together (which only logically applies to prevent an inadvertent set of 2). Badeline’s had a few tumultuous days with her real life, I get it; but a majority of her memorable posts in the last couple days feel like they’ve been postponements and deliberations to avoid being constantly active.
During the first day, Goose mistook Lee’s avatar for a sheep, which arguably suggests they weren’t only unobservant but also seems potentially unpartnering in a semantic argument. They also dismissed and challenged the townslip argument posed by Spooky, and only started really mentioning townreading Lee after it was clear he was going to be beamed D2 with Badeline and that Goose was suspicious. The original townread on Badeline had been conjured during the initial game stage and lacks this issue.

I don’t think Ash is evil because he’s been quick to refute Goose’s considerations all game, arguing against the initial 0/3 chance and townreading Pandora correctly without any attempt to garner favour from it whilst Goose and Badeline were content to debate combative scumreads. I don’t think it’s just a playstyle difference because Goose also seemed genuinely baffled by my townread on Ash’s and Pandora’s respective slots at numerous points, as if it was unhelpful (Consider (#1020).
Evil also don’t feel overconfident in the sort of way they presumably would’ve, if Ash was evil. Today would’ve been their masterpiece if so.

Which means from my perspective, the last evil is either Red or Quail, as it’s seemed for a while, and I think the former realises their time is up. Red’s heard rows of numerous insinuations today, and yet hasn’t acknowledged any of them. Red’s D1 was substantially trustworthy enough to permit delivery through the early stages of the game, but they hadn’t really made villagery content post-D2. It’s true Red would’ve voted 2 evils on D1 in this framework, but the wagons were also sorta fixed at the same.

Disagreeing with Pandora’s statistics “just because” as way of pushing certain ideals, lacking early development on either Goose or Badeline and waiting until D3 to effectively scumread either as a pair…

Basically, Panda’s logic makes no sense from a v!perspective, imo.
I could be wrong, but the onus should be on their shoulders to prove otherwise as it is with Badeline.

4 Likes

I don’t understand why Panda suspects Lee over Badeline, mainly. I mean. But the ultimate conclusion is “v!Panda should know better."

1 Like

If you’re gonna scumread me for something I’d prefer it’d be anything other than this.

I know my activity has dropped off. I’m trying my best to remedy that while also still spending time playing games and doing other stuff. It is harder because I am at college. I posted enough early on in the game to give you something to read, so go read it.

1 Like

I’ll admit there are times I spent playing games or watching tv that could have been in thread. I don’t really care though. I choose to spend my freetime how I want.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’m not individually scumreading you for a minor reason like that, I’m just observing the mollifying moments because I hadn’t remarked on that before. I didn’t feel like conjuring an entire summary of my thoughts against you this entire game because it’d be retreading new ground, and sorta beating a dead horse. There’s nobody better to redefine your position than yourself.

1 Like

General Motors is seething.

1 Like

Overall, had a splendid reaction, jumping out of my seat upon seeing the results last night. And equally enthralled there’s very little friction as to who of the two are the wolves.
On the other hand. Urgency! What fun-

1 Like

It’s actually a very clever trick to read your reaction and judge your alignment that way.

1 Like

Isn’t that what we’re here for? Assuming text would cover up instincts when it catches us all off guard?

Sometimes the basest of instincts nonetheless betray ones’ innermost impulses, particularly whilst sustaining continuous focus unto your own decisions and behaviours.

Consider exhibit A. Anonygoose technically slipped their alignment D1. Of course, it’s not a mistake which couldn’t necessarily be made as evil, but knowing they were Mafia at the time contextualises its context in a peculiar fashion. This being:

1 Like

So essentially, or rather simply, one with the highest amount of control of said instincts is sure to do better, the better they know the game in and out. Impulsive players simply being the easiest to read. Or more interestingly, weaponized to their benefit under dire circumstances. Or at least when on the evil team. When good, you’d want to be as transparent and genuine as possible. Oh what a balance to strike…

Mafias are so mafia brained they can’t get the word out of their head d’awwww!

1 Like

Am getting side tracked- we have a life or death choice to make-

From an objective lens, there are six possible worlds to convey. Goose is evil in every realm, and then either yourself or Badeline needs to be evil.

The third player is always Ash / Quail / RedPandas, just because everyone else’s alignments have already been checked. Certain inquiries can be assumed, if you derive knowledge from what the likeliest evils said in the past.

1 Like

Correct, yes yes. Comfy seat you got, there.

Currently. Am on the side that’s between Ash and RedPandas. I’ll have to read more in depth tomorrow morning to see where either of their reads lie, but what stood out the most was RedPandas flip off of previously reading Badeline as one of the 3. Seemingly out of no where based off of your analysis today.

1 Like

I got lucky with the quarter chance of a stress-free life. Pandora and Spooktunes have been excellent compradores in our numerous escapades…

1 Like

While found out faster than the wolves, this only narrowed down the odds to our favor at just the right time! You all have our thanks.

1 Like

Anonygoose is liking every single one of my messages, whyyy?

2 Likes

You’re allowed to talk, you don’t have to talk about anything alive-player-relevant if you don’t want to risk spewing your team.

2 Likes